Thread: Back to shooting....so looking for a recommendation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tony.T is offline For vicious attack Pasties, 177, 22 or 12bore?
    Quote Originally Posted by Madoldlad401 View Post
    So I’d like to say thankyou for all your input and responses, really helpful.
    I ended up getting talking to a chap at work mentioned air pistols he mentions his son used to shoot a pistol but has packed it in. I ask what pistol does he have what is he doing with them......no idea comes the reply....conversation ends.
    Yesterday same chap collars me as I pass him passes me a piece of paper saying son has 2 pistols he is selling both prices and names of pistols on the bit of paper along with his telephone number.

So I have ended up with a HW44 .177 in its box with the 2 magazines, a pao 2x 20 scope in its box unused with mounts and a pump all seen very little use less than 3 months old all at a very good price. Excellent can’t wait to have a play.....
    Only thing missing was a silencer so I’m on the lookout for one if anyone knows of or has one for sale ......it’s in the wanted section already
    What a result- well done! Enjoy it
    video transferred to DVD, USB etc. Old negs and photos scanned to digital media
    www.digitalconversions.co.uk

just been in the garage at 10 yards open sights, oh my word this thing is accurate, only misses are my terrible technique and the trigger seems really good, not to heavy either.

Put 100 shots through from full to refill. I'd forgotten how much I enjoy this.

Just set about making a target box for outside I can lift in and out use with paper targets or other targets and lift back into the garage drop onto a mount and its wall mounted again. Won't be pretty as its going to be made from lots of scrap wood / board etc. Lined with plumbers mate and if I can find some a layer of lead flashing