Quote Originally Posted by Madoldlad401 View Post
Hi Corky,
did you get the scope and silencer with the HW44?
I bought the silencer later, not really needed in my back garden, I usually wait for the neighbours to go to work, it's the targets that make the noise. The whole silencer is a bit of a faff to remove/replace with the allen screws, but if you can tolerate the look, the barrel part of the silencer unscrews, leaving the adaptor in place, or you can just buy a bigger case. Yes I bought a PAO zoom scope, not used it yet, just tried it for size and eye relief. The accuracy with open sights is amazing at 10 metres. Last pistol was a Gatt, back in the last century, way back, and I couldn't hit the fence with that. Power has been mentioned, The HW44 flattens the pellets, the Beeman P17 does not, but they both shoot accurately which is the name of the game , unless you insist on putting holes through paint tins. Availability, I walked across 3 fields and a golf course to my local RFD for the Beeman, he had both calibres in stock. My son found a sharp edge somewhere, which was simple to round off, it has a great trigger, it costs nothing shoots well, and is FUN, just don't trap your nipple