Thread: the logun-ator

the logun-ator

just like to say a big thanks,to mick simm. I sent my poorly mk1 vermi to him for a servive.It had a few leaks and a duff seal,now its all great many thanks. atb mick

your most welcome mick
    RE the reg question.i find the verminators very consistent so i dont think youde have gained anything other than a thinner wallet
    reason being is the way they shoot.
    you might note/hear something rattling occasionally when uncocked,thats the hammer and spring.its normal
    most guns the hammer is in constant contact with the spring/rear plate so its always compressed/under pressure slightly even when not cocked
    on the vermy when shot it lobs the hammer at the exhaust valve with out the spring touching when it hits the valve
    i believe thats why there so consistent....well thats my way of thinking anyway
    owt else you need you know where i am

Quick question mick, what’s the size of the o rings for mag and fill probe.Atb mick

Mick done my cyclone a few months back and it came back sweet as. Brilliant guy to deal with 👍
    Super soaker 3000 (water), nerf fang (foam), noisy cricket (energy), m41a pulse rifle (10x24), Gat gun (.177)

Quote Originally Posted by mdunn View Post
    Quick question mick, what’s the size of the o rings for mag and fill probe.Atb mick
    i use a size smaller than std to hold the pellets tighter,(std 22x2.4) i use 19x2.5
    fill probe i cant recall off the top of my head,ill measure mine in the morning