Thread: Why is the HW95 so bouncy??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    A very enjoyable thread and good, patient work, Maximus. Im very pleased you've got it shooting smoothly. Is there any discernible muzzle flip and how does it compare with your Diana 34 now?

Quote Originally Posted by Drew451 View Post
    A very enjoyable thread and good, patient work, Maximus. Im very pleased you've got it shooting smoothly. Is there any discernible muzzle flip and how does it compare with your Diana 34 now?
    Cheers Drew, I will do a side by side comparison with the two and see what noticable differences there are.
    Plinkerer and Tinkerer

Quote Originally Posted by maximus View Post
    Cheers Drew, I will do a side by side comparison with the two and see what noticable differences there are.
    Excellent. That would be very interesting indeed.

I've been so intrigued by this thread that I dusted off an old early .177 HW85L to put some shot through it to acquaint myself with its characteristics. Unfortunately through having a lot going on at the moment and with poor weather all I've been able to do is shoot the gun into a lead billet indoors.
    To be fair the gun seems well mannered. But clearly I would need to chrono it and also try n put some groups together to see how easy (or not) that is to achieve.
    I would also like to run it alongside a 34 here to discern any differences. I will say the 85 will have to go some to match the 34 and 38 I have.
    In meantime I look forward to your further input maximus
    Dave