Thread: HW 45 Tinbum drop in kit

stagmanv835 is offline i tend to drink while on the bbs

HW 45 Tinbum drop in kit

Just had a very plesent couple of hours in the workshop stripping and cleaning my old 22 HW45

Put the TinBum dop in kit in while I was there & fitted a set of Pearce Rubber Grip`s

The Tinbum kit with the suplied instuctions and onlie info was very easy to fit

Well happy with the way it now cocks and fires

I thought it was a great pistol before , its even better now & the extra bit of width & finger groves the pearce grips give it make it easyer for my big mits

https://attachment.tapatalk-cdn.com/...72YROXJYGYDADA
    You only have the rights you are willing to fight for

Turnup is offline Dialling code‎: ‎01344
    Two members at my club have fitted Tinbum kits to their HW45s and they are both well pleased with the outcome.
    True freedom includes the freedom to make mistakes or do foolish things and bear the consequences.
    TANSTAAFL

It does make a huge difference!

I fitted a tbt kit and an IZ parachute seal to mine and WOW, what a transformation- the parachute seal is next level and it didn’t feel like the same pistol. Really really smooth to use and hugely reduced recoil (less slammy)

Tony.T is offline For vicious attack Pasties, 177, 22 or 12bore?
    Quote Originally Posted by Reevo17 View Post
    It does make a huge difference!

I fitted a tbt kit and an IZ parachute seal to mine and WOW, what a transformation- the parachute seal is next level and it didn’t feel like the same pistol. Really really smooth to use and hugely reduced recoil (less slammy)
    Guess what I'm doing in an hour or so?
    video transferred to DVD, USB etc. Old negs and photos scanned to digital media
    www.digitalconversions.co.uk

On my old 45 I fitted the tbt kit and an OZzy parachute seal! That’s next level - felt like a different pistol and no slam whatsoever

Interesting thread, I'm thinking about putting in a new spring and getting an Aussie seal for my single power 1988 .22 HW45, does the seal make a big difference?

Thought about the TBT kit too but unsure if its worth it for the .22, I also have a .177 twin power from 2005 so thought the TBT may be better in this calibre?
    1970 FWB 300 - FWB 127 Sport - HW80 1983 - 1984 HW77K - HW30S - HW35 - AIRMASTERS 77FTS
    TX200 Mk2 .22 - TX200 Mk2 .177 - TX200SR Mk1 .177 Walnut - PROSPORT.177