Thread: Bargain for Cornishmen!

Bargain for Cornishmen!

Whilst browsing gun trader I noticed a gun shop in Cornwall selling a brand new diana 280 classic in 22 for £177. Sounds a good deal to me as a really like my 177 280 and reckon a 22 would be sweet.
    Plinkerer and Tinkerer

Quote Originally Posted by maximus View Post
    Whilst browsing gun trader I noticed a gun shop in Cornwall selling a brand new diana 280 classic in 22 for £177. Sounds a good deal to me as a really like my 177 280 and reckon a 22 would be sweet.
    Excellent guns and a steal at that price. They had model 34s for not much more than that a few weeks ago.
    Someone on the BBS was on the lookout for a 280 at a good price recently. I can't remember who it was though.

Tony.T is offline For vicious attack Pasties, 177, 22 or 12bore?
    That is good.
    It's sold by Ian Hodge shooting and fieldsports just outside Wadebridge. Probably the nicest and best stocked gunshop I've been in.
    video transferred to DVD, USB etc. Old negs and photos scanned to digital media
    www.digitalconversions.co.uk

I'd be all over that like a cheap suit if it was .177
    B.A.S.C. member

I've just had a look on their Web page, if they have all that in stock it's pretty impressive

Quote Originally Posted by Tony.T View Post
    That is good.
    It's sold by Ian Hodge shooting and fieldsports just outside Wadebridge. Probably the nicest and best stocked gunshop I've been in.
    Surely you could do RFD to RFD transfer on this and it would still be a good buy, or am I missing something ?

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Surely you could do RFD to RFD transfer on this and it would still be a good buy, or am I missing something ?
    Fill yer boots Mick!
    Plinkerer and Tinkerer