Thread: Cheap .177 plinking pellets...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cheap .177 plinking pellets...

Normally use Bisley Practise or Hobbys. Was ordering some other stuff, noticed H&N Excite Econ 2 for a bit over half the price of the aforementioned. At £3.50 thought they were worth a try.
    Very impressed, used them in my Webley/Diana 'youth' rifles at 6/10m so far. Groups as good - or better - than the more expensive ones.

ATB

Bru
    Webley Mk3 x2, Falcon & Junior rifles, HW35x2, AirSporter x2, Gold Star, Meteors x2, Diana 25. SMK B19, Webley Senior, Premier, Hurricane x 2, Tempest, Dan Wesson 8", Crosman 3576, Legends PO8.

the econs are very good , a buddy who shoots an awful lot in his shed swears by them and over the chrono they are amazingly consistent , ive couple of tins and very happy with them for short range plinking , good shout

Excite Econ IIs are superb. Been using them in my pistols for ages and not found anything better for double the money. They also work well in my HW97k and PP700 carbine.

That reminds me... I need another couple of tins.

When the weather warms up, looking forward to using them in the CO2 revolvers, anyone tried them in CO2 pellet firers?

Bru
    Webley Mk3 x2, Falcon & Junior rifles, HW35x2, AirSporter x2, Gold Star, Meteors x2, Diana 25. SMK B19, Webley Senior, Premier, Hurricane x 2, Tempest, Dan Wesson 8", Crosman 3576, Legends PO8.

Quote Originally Posted by laverdabru View Post
    When the weather warms up, looking forward to using them in the CO2 revolvers, anyone tried them in CO2 pellet firers?

Bru
    It's all I use in the Sig Sauer P226.

Looks like they are definitely worth a try.