Thread: Walther 55 DST Project Rifles x 2

Walther 55 DST Project Rifles x 2

2 Walther 55 DST Project Rifles for sale - see photos in link and see individual details below.

1st on thread will take preference over pms etc.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmTJVqjP - First 7 photos are of 164792 and last 9 of 74325

Walther LG 55 Serial Nr: 164792 – Project Rifle

Walther LG 55 Match DST a Rare .177 recoiling match air rifle.

The LG55 began production in 1955 running through 1967 (available through 1974) and was a truly dedicated 10-meter match air rifle.

Factory fitted with super rare double set trigger. (DST) Available as a factory fitted option this enables the shooter to choose between a conventional two stage front trigger or by 'setting' the rear trigger the front trigger can be released with the lightest of touch. The DST system is separate from the sear, so there is little danger that the trigger can be made unsafe.

This rifle has the lightweight barrel sleeve fitted.

This rifle needs a new piston seal and the sear engagement looked into as it doesn’t latch correctly. The latter style butt pad needs fitting.

Was £295 - now £245 posted PF48 in UK.

Walther LG 55 Serial Nr: 74325 – Project Rifle

Walther LG 55 Match DST a Rare .177 recoiling match air rifle.

The LG55 began production in 1955 running through 1967 (available through 1974) and was a truly dedicated 10-meter match air rifle.

Factory fitted with super rare double set trigger. (DST) Available as a factory fitted option this enables the shooter to choose between a conventional two stage front trigger or by 'setting' the rear trigger the front trigger can be released with the lightest of touch. The DST system is separate from the sear, so there is little danger that the trigger can be made unsafe.

This rifle has the lightweight barrel sleeve fitted.

This rifle has been partially dismantled and needs a new piston seal. All parts are present inc the correct rear diopter sight which is not shown in the photos. (Because I forgot to)

Was £320 - now £270 posted PF48 in UK.
    Last edited by Mark D; 22-01-2021 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Price Update

Price Reduction - I don't want to put these back in the loft

Hi Mark
    I will take 74325 at the new price

Thanks Bob

Oh damn I hoped someone would take this one. Ok Mark I’ll take 164792 please

So far this year only half of my one in one out resolution seems to be working...
    Morally flawed

Thank you Gents, both now SOLD - pm on the way

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    Thank you Gents, both now SOLD - pm on the way
    Payment now made