Thread: is there anyone else that likes the Relum Telly 200 ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

is there anyone else that likes the Relum Telly 200 ?

The Relum Telly 200 or known as the LP25, i dont know why people dont like them they are not that bad, i once won a ft competion with my relum telly costing £7 second hand back in 1984 i bought it on a thursday night and used it on the sunday in a ft competion and won in a shoot off against someone with a hw77 venom costing £300 and another £300 for the scope they had, so is there anyone else still have one and use ?

Quote Originally Posted by jjjjjj View Post
    The Relum Telly 200 or known as the LP25, i dont know why people dont like them they are not that bad, i once won a ft competion with my relum telly costing £7 second hand back in 1984 i bought it on a thursday night and used it on the sunday in a ft competion and won in a shoot off against someone with a hw77 venom costing £300 and another £300 for the scope they had, so is there anyone else still have one and use ?
    Not sure which one I had back in the day but sure it was the telly, I had the tornado years later but from what I remember that little relum without any spring guides etc, Just a end cap was a very good gun, Sure mine had an airsporter spring and some spacers if I remember rightly, Could shoot some great distances with that back then.

My mates brother bought him one second hand in the late 80s .

We used to be out all the time with it .

Mostly had bushmaster 4x20 scopes on it . He would buy a scope every month if I remember right as they were so cheap and did not last long on the rifle .

I had the use of a relum back about 1978, never had a problem, was a bit twangy, I'm guessing there were no spring guides, it was accurate enough, I liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by guitardan View Post
    I had the use of a relum back about 1978, never had a problem, was a bit twangy, I'm guessing there were no spring guides, it was accurate enough, I liked it.
    Yeaaa I think they are better made than the chinese guns today and the Relum can be made to shoot well.

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    The wobbly thin trigger always horrifies me, though I won several. They are solid and fun.