Thread: 6 yard rifle targets?

6 yard rifle targets?

Anyone know where I can buy some 6 yd air rifle targets. Ideally the ones with 5 per card.

Can only find them on nsra shop at £124 for 3000!

Cheers,
    Matt

Would these work?

CZ 200T/200 S Hunter/200 S Green/Slavia ZVP/612/614/615/618/620/622/624/625/627/630/631/634/ZVS Perun 734/CZ236-1/Tex3/86/Brno ZII/ZV3/ZV4/VZ47/APP661/Relum/Mars 618/Stella 518/Predom 188/170/Yunker 1/2/Lov21/Baikal IJ22/IJ38/Vostok/IZH61/IZH53M/MP512M/MP654K/MP661K

I’ve ordered them in smaller numbers from the NSRA in the past but postage was quite expensive. You’d have to phone / email them to get prices and place an order though.

Thanks but I think the rings are too big.

6 yards are like 10m targets but only the 7-10rings are black, so you get a good sight picture with diopter sights, as appears to 10m targets where the 4-10 rings are black and they are too big at 6 yds.

These guys sell sensible amounts but they’re closed at the mo an me & the missus want to do some lockdown practice indoors with a couple of Feinwerkbau’s.

https://www.target-air.co.uk/6-yards...card-642-p.asp

Cheers,
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by DrGunn View Post
    I’ve ordered them in smaller numbers from the NSRA in the past but postage was quite expensive. You’d have to phone / email them to get prices and place an order though.
    Ok, thanks for that, I’ll give them a bell.

Thanks,
    Matt

Thumbs up Printable 6 Yard Targets

You can download and print them for free from: https://shootingskulltargets.wordpre...-17cm-targets/
    They have 6 yard for rifle and pistol.

I put a preview below, but head to the site and download the pdf, then select "actual size" from the print menu to ensure you have the correct size.

NSRA are still open (limited hours). I emailed an enquiry and had a reply within a few days. Just paid £24 for 500 6yd targets plus £5 postage , arrived within a few days.
    John

Thanks to a very generous member I now have enough to last for a fair while (thanks John)

NSRA shop sounds good when I need a top-up.

Cheers,
    Matt

There are a number of competitions available for 6yd pistol and rifle on the Umarex Boys Club.
    Each competition has its own downloadable targets , one or more of which might be of interest to the OP and others. The V&O completion simulates Bell target shooting without the need for the steel plate and a bell.
    Have look at what it offers at:
    http://www.umarexboysclub.co.uk/

HTH
    Jim

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.

targets

Matt

When we return to normality (and it will happen!), you are in fortunate living in London, so close, and can take a trip out to Bisley.

You can visit the NSRA shop, top up your targets, see the best range of target products in the UK on display, (even buy my book!) and also visit Fultons Gun shop in the NRA end of the camp, its an experience, the sort of gun shop that should have been in Diagonal Alley from Harry Potter!

The NRA offices house a museum , but that is only open at certain times.

The site is an old Victorian Army Camp, its populated with many old Historic clubs where you can have lunch, and you can see the ranges, Century with its 100 firing points back to 600 yds, and the home of the indoor firing point electronic target 300 mt "Shed" (my wife and mine speciality), and the Stickledown range with 50 points back to 1200 yards, and also the shorter gallery ranges. All will be in use (take you ear defenders) and freely open to visitors.

My wife and I have shot Air, Small bore, and Full bore for nearly 50 years, we have shot and competed all over the UK and Europe, but we still see Bisley as the shooters Disney land, and get a buzz when ever we go there!

Have Fun
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Quote Originally Posted by RobinC View Post
    Matt

When we return to normality (and it will happen!), you are in fortunate living in London, so close, and can take a trip out to Bisley.

You can visit the NSRA shop, top up your targets, see the best range of target products in the UK on display, (even buy my book!) and also visit Fultons Gun shop in the NRA end of the camp, its an experience, the sort of gun shop that should have been in Diagonal Alley from Harry Potter!

The NRA offices house a museum , but that is only open at certain times.

The site is an old Victorian Army Camp, its populated with many old Historic clubs where you can have lunch, and you can see the ranges, Century with its 100 firing points back to 600 yds, and the home of the indoor firing point electronic target 300 mt "Shed" (my wife and mine speciality), and the Stickledown range with 50 points back to 1200 yards, and also the shorter gallery ranges. All will be in use (take you ear defenders) and freely open to visitors.

My wife and I have shot Air, Small bore, and Full bore for nearly 50 years, we have shot and competed all over the UK and Europe, but we still see Bisley as the shooters Disney land, and get a buzz when ever we go there!

Have Fun
    Robin
    Hi Robin
    yes Bisley is indeed the shooting Disney land, me and the missus have always try to attend the last round of Southern Hunters, which is usually held at Bisley.
    It's always fun shooting an HFT comp with all manner of gunshots ringing out in the background, from the black powder burners to the 7.62's on the long range.
    Actually tried getting close to one of the long ranges but impossible without ear defenders!

Inbetween lockdowns we visited the NRSA shop to buy a FWB800X for me to use in FT, needless to say I already had a copy of your book.

We are looking for somewhere new to shoot vintage airguns, and with my budding interest in FT we are definitely going to try to join Bisley over the summer.
    I think they are our nearest BFTA affiliated club.
    Hopefully we might be able to mix it up a bit as we dabble in 10yd air rifle and pistol and have shot a lot of HFT and pistol HFT as well as vintage.

Look forward to exploring Bisley as it is a fascinating place.

Cheers,
    Matt