Thread: Diana "advertising"

Diana "advertising"

Thought i would see if anything was happening with Diana these days. Clicked onto uk importer and then selected gun shops in Suffolk. I selected a shop near to Ipswich then clicked on to find a warning that I was about to see nudity this was followed by my entire screen being taken over by a nude woman. I have to say if this is part of a new advertising strategy it certainly got my interest and that of my wifes sitting next to me. Honest dear look I am on a legitimate gun shop site! I am sure someone will be along soon to point out Dianas had a problem with barrel droop in the past etc etc. I didn't mention the shop for fear of spreading virus etc Has this happened to anyone else? The Russian bride pop ups I take in my stride.

Wonder if there will be an unexplained surge in Diana sales as a result of a new found interest in their sites

its mad how these things happen

Quote Originally Posted by Carl2 View Post
    Thought i would see if anything was happening with Diana these days. Clicked onto uk importer and then selected gun shops in Suffolk. I selected a shop near to Ipswich then clicked on to find a warning that I was about to see nudity this was followed by my entire screen being taken over by a nude woman. I have to say if this is part of a new advertising strategy it certainly got my interest and that of my wifes sitting next to me. Honest dear look I am on a legitimate gun shop site! I am sure someone will be along soon to point out Dianas had a problem with barrel droop in the past etc etc. I didn't mention the shop for fear of spreading virus etc Has this happened to anyone else? The Russian bride pop ups I take in my stride.

Wonder if there will be an unexplained surge in Diana sales as a result of a new found interest in their sites
    "Pop ups", "droop"? Hey, what was it about Diana's new droop compensating system?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    "Pop ups", "droop"? Hey, what was it about Diana's new droop compensating system?
    If you watch a rerun of Lee Mack's 'Not Going Out' from last week, all will be revealed.
    Cheers, Phil

Ads are generated by your previous search history, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl2 View Post

I suppose being a member of Admin I should go and check out said web site --- It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Russell View Post
    If you watch a rerun of Lee Mack's 'Not Going Out' from last week, all will be revealed.
    Cheers, Phil
    Will check it out; thank you, Phil.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

And wouldn't a "droop compensating mount" be self fulfilling anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
    Ads are generated by your previous search history, I think.
    It wasn't an advert and I don't imagine she was a member of staff at said dealer. There is nothing dodgy in my search history to initiate this so I assume their site has been hacked / hijacked. Perhaps I lead a sheltered life but I have never had anything like this happen before.