Thread: Aa sideleavers

Aa sideleavers

Hi to all, I'm still new to site , but Iim looking for a bit of info ,I've been looking for a bit of my early days , AA sideleaver se90 in left hand or ambi , to be honest I've never seen a ambi stocked AS sideleaver except the military one , I was speaking to a fella on another forum , who said there were mostly ambi ,bora,mistral,etc I've not seen many , or am I not searching hard enough lol !!! Thanks..thanks for sold the replies and some cracking classics I've seen today ,thanks to all
    Last edited by Steve garb; 21-01-2021 at 04:50 PM.

Have you seen Steve's site?
    It is an excellent resource for all things Air Arms:
    https://www.airarmsanorak.co.uk

I'm not sure the wood stocked guns were ambi. My Mistral certainly wasn't, dedicated right check piece and a palm swell on the grip...dom

Thumbs up

Hi

I have an SE90, I was supposed to be buying one with a very plain walnut stock from an elderly gent with cancer but as it was christmas, I decided not to pester him about it until the new year, When I contacted him someone had been and bought it!!

I ended up finding this one at the Vintage Airgun fayre and to be honest, I prefer this one to the one I missed!

Lovely old things!!, Also have a Camargue and a Khamsin but that one is a lefty and in need of parts!

They are all handed by the way and can't really be used the other hand!

Camargue..

Khamsin (Poorly)

Also have an Air Arms Jackal Combat, I bought this in bits off this forum with a Theoben gasram, Had to use a sash clamp as a compressor as I couldn't get the block back in!!

The powerplant, The spring guide is part of the cylinder end, It was hacksawen off when it came, Saved me the trouble!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

I know where there's a left handed walnut se90, can ask my friend if he wants to sell it?- but yeah all the walnut stocked side levers weren't ambi but were available in LH, the mistral/bora stock might be ok to shoot left handed but cant say I ever really noticed as I'm right handed.

Just looked at my mk1 khamsin's and although it's not a truly ambi stock the cheek piece does look like you could probably shoot it left handed

I have a left handed Carmargue so they are out there if you are patient.
    Rich.
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dougbunney View Post
    Just looked at my mk1 khamsin's and although it's not a truly ambi stock the cheek piece does look like you could probably shoot it left handed
    I can't get my thumb in to the thumbhole of my lefty if I try to shoulder it right handed, I was going to enlarge the hole and refinish the stock but I thought it would be a shame to take it from original!!

I have a buttpad somewhere for it, Now I have time I may start looking at getting it reblued and rebuilt!!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

As

Quote Originally Posted by Scott. View Post
    Have you seen Steve's site?
    It is an excellent resource for all things Air Arms:
    https://www.airarmsanorak.co.uk
    I'll have to check it out thanks