Thread: Steyr LP50 RF

Steyr LP50 RF

Can anyone clarify whether the Steyr LP50 RF is available to order in the UK? It sits at a stated maximum of 7.5J, so on paper, appears within legal limits?

The LP50 RF is the newer improved version of the LP50. I'm sure as LP50 stocks deplete they will be replaced by LP50 RF.
    Any RFD who stocks Steyrs should be able to order through who ever is the UK supplier (forgot who it is someone else here may know).
    Otherwise you may be able buy from Buinger in Germany. I bought all my Feinwerkbau rifles except the 2700 from them. Though with Brexit I'm not sure if there would now be any import tax to pay now.
    S&W M&P 1522 - Anschutz 1416 - Anschutz 1761 - Beretta Silver Pidgeon III - FWB800 - FX DRS - HW110K - HW100 - Steyr Pro-X - Steyr LG1 - Walther LGM-2

Search Harry Preston who is the official UK Steyr importer and knows everything about Steyr’s. In these uncertain times buying from him makes sense as any repairs are covered with shipping to him. If you buy abroad or even from non authorised dealers in the uk, you will need to send to Steyr hq or where ever you bought it for sending on to Steyr in the event of a problem needing fixing under warranty, which could be difficult and expensive and used to take forever anyway. When I was shooting with the GB squad I had a problem with my lp50 being a bit down on power, met up with Harry at the Cardiff international shoot and he rebuilt the regulator and serviced the pistol while I shot my ap60 matches.

Thank you both very much for your input. I'll get into contact with Harry Preston and take things from there.