Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: TX 200 Breech seal

Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post
    I've done exactly that before, I think Nick has too, but it's too much work. Just get some brass or steel antenna tubing and find a bit that fits.

at mk1/2 stroke lengths, 3.2-3.5 is optimal, depending on lots of factors. If your piston is factory weight, smaller port (3.2) If lightened to around 190g, 3.5 is good. Ish.
    Thank you again Jon, I shall bear that in mind for the future, as this is a project gun which is as yet nowhere near its end state. However, the saga of the damaged TP is about to end in a very satisfactory, but completely unexpected way, and my comp tube will soon be fitted with a brand new and perfect end plug. Can't say too much, but I shall be spending some time in the future saying what a fantastic service a major manufacturer of British air rifles can provide.

I have acquired lots of interesting and useful information for the future from this thread, and I am most grateful to all who have contributed.

What a wonderful thing this forum is. Michael

So pleased it all ended happily for you.
    Cheers, Phil

Quote Originally Posted by Vernal View Post
    Thank you again Jon, I shall bear that in mind for the future, as this is a project gun which is as yet nowhere near its end state. However, the saga of the damaged TP is about to end in a very satisfactory, but completely unexpected way, and my comp tube will soon be fitted with a brand new and perfect end plug. Can't say too much, but I shall be spending some time in the future saying what a fantastic service a major manufacturer of British air rifles can provide.

I have acquired lots of interesting and useful information for the future from this thread, and I am most grateful to all who have contributed.

What a wonderful thing this forum is. Michael
    Wow, what a brilliant and unexpected outcome.

Very well done, young sir (and that manufacturer).

Funnily enough I was watching a video on You Tube a few days ago. A South African one. Subject? "That" manufacturer.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!