Thread: Daystate Regal to Regal HR

Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.

Daystate Regal to Regal HR

Anybody got a parts diagram for the Regal HR?
    Want to order some bits from Daystate via email, as they don't speak to the great unwashed(i.e. non trade) via 'phone anymore apparently.

Thanks in advance folks.

Cheers.

Roy.
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

If you go onto the Daystate website they do list manuals /instruction books for the different models and they have schematics in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Skipjack76 View Post
    If you go onto the Daystate website they do list manuals /instruction books for the different models and they have schematics in there.
    Yeah, got that bit fella, thanks, may need part numbers though.

Cheers.

Roy.
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

Anyone?

[There are parts drawings on the Bagnall and Kirkwood airgun spares website for the Regal. Not sure if they will meet your requirements. May be best to google "airgun spares" and follow the link from there as spares do not seem to be listed on their main website.
    When I have spoken to them in the past about spares they seemed very obliging.