Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: JSB exacts

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Ekins
    A point to bear in mind regarding quality of the end product:
    How many times is it packed, unpacked and reshipped and what is the quality of the packing each time. Pellets are heavy, poor packing means impact damage each time they are shipped. At AirAmmo they come in on a pallet and get shipped directly to the end user, hopefully packed well, so impact / transit damage is minimised.

Paul

Also I have bought thousands of JSB pellets for myself with no problems,and will be buying thousands more. keep up the good work AirAmmo.
    ISP Airstream MkIII - Bushnell Elite 4200 8-32x40 Milldot

Gibbon Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Ekins
    ....... Pellets are heavy, poor packing means impact damage each time they are shipped......
    How right you are Paul !
    The sleeve of 10 tins which I bought on the continent was very poorly packaged (just placed in a box a lot larger than the sleeve with a bit a shoddy newspaper around it). The sleeve could therefore move around freely in the box and despite there being no exterior signs of damage to the packaging when I opened the box the sleeve had obviously taken a huge knock on one end. Opened the sleeve and found the 1st 3 tins all had large impact marks on the bottom edge... so much so that the bottom edge of each tin had crumpled inwards several mm's ! The following 2 tins had slight impact marks. Result? 50% of the skirts in the 1st 3 tins were deformed, those near the impact were completely flattened ! ... this %age went down as you moved up the sleeve to the other tins.

I sorted the damaged pells & was going to bin them, then some kind soul (think it was GaryC) mentioned on here that slight deformations to JSB skirts don't affect accuracy, the alloy being that soft they reform their correct shape in the rifling when shot. - cheers Gary They have to be really knackered to produce flyers.

I've received other pellets through the post, notably from B.A.R. They've always been very well packed - never any problems

Quote Originally Posted by Titan
    Hi Jonathan

Does Noel stock them?

.....Titan
    No Titan, afraid not. Anyone who uses them here bought them at Weston Park from Paul Ekins or previously, directly from Paul at home. If you need .177 I can sort you out with a tin for trialling.

Jonathan.