Thread: Fantastic service from Lane Regulators

Fantastic service from Lane Regulators

I thought I should make everyone aware of this. I have owned a Lane regulator unit for a Rapid for some time now. It performs really well and I wanted to put it on a fairly early Rapid 7 I had recently purchased. After installation the unit exhibited a leak that I just couldn't cure. I contacted Lane via email last night at 1917 and unbelievably I got a reply even later last night at 2029. This was totally unexpected-the earliest I expected a response was this morning. The fix was perfectly straightforward and involved the pushing in of an internal O ring seal and after installation on the rifle everything was sorted.
    I cannot praise this unit highly enough. For £120 you get a highly effective regulator, plenum, Foster quickfill nozzle and pressure gauge all in a unit that doesn't require any stock modification AT ALL and which can be charged to 250 BAR giving you a massive number of consistent shots. A real bargain in my view.
    I should make it clear that I have no relationship with Lane other than as a very happy customer.
    'It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others'.

always nice to get good service

I bought a gun in bits with a lane regulator amongst the parts,, Rob lane advised on identifying the tyoe of reg, and best practice for fitting and setting up, he is a top bloke and I can't recommend him high enough

Robert Lane is a gent - I've always had great experiences dealing with him in the past

Agreed on him being a great help.

I just wish he’d do a unit to replace the standard bottle adaptor, INSTEAD of pushing the bottle out. They look fugly with the current unit.
    NO LONGER My s410

he is a top man, very knowledgeable.. going to put an order in on his website this week for my gemini.