Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to get tuning kits for my Weihrauch rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by HW55T View Post
    The new Vortex kits look interesting, they had changed the design to steel outer casing sleeves, I've no experience of these kits though.

AGR tuning are selling them in the UK, it could be worth having a chat with them.

Not impressed by the finish on the end of the spring in the picture on their site. I hope that doesn't apply to what gets delivered!
    Plinkerer and Tinkerer

There’s Also a guy called nick Simmons who is great for tuning he does all the gliding on pistons muzzle ends etc. He has my hw77 piston at the moment to glide

Tinbum tuning
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.

Nick Simmons

Yep Nick is good and a quality engineer into the bargain. Mach 1.5

i have had my hw97 tuned with paul short . titanium stage 3 , very impressed

You pay yours money and makes your choice and there are a lot of options to choose from but like a lot of us I'm sure, buy a used and maybe slightly abused easy to strip Hw rifle and turn your hand to home tuning, you will make mistakes along the way but that's just part of the process of learning, when you get it right and someone says who tuned your rifle, a wink and a smile is all that is needed by way of a reply.
    Hw77+7

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    Also try Lyn Lewington. Venoman on bbs. Mach 1.5
    Highly recommended, Lyn’s done lots of work for me in the past which is always top quality and I’ve never had a single problem with is work, always at the end of the phone so easy to keep in touch with too, I think he does the arc tuning kits which are very good, i currently have a smk xs19 which he tuned for me and it’s a very good gun...