Thread: Daisy 2002 powerline 35 shot pump rifle

Daisy 2002 powerline 35 shot pump rifle

Got myself one of these coming next week. Got it for a steal from a gunshop in Edinburgh and in great condition too. Any one owns one these and if so any hints or tips on how to load the pellets in the red magazine retainer. What are the best pellets to use and is it possible to shoot bbs. Any tips would be most welcome and of course appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    Got myself one of these coming next week. Got it for a steal from a gunshop in Edinburgh and in great condition too. Any one owns one these and if so any hints or tips on how to load the pellets in the red magazine retainer. What are the best pellets to use and is it possible to shoot bbs. Any tips would be most welcome and of course appreciated.
    I had 2 of these and the pistol version (2003) I sold the rifles about 2 years ago, I still have the pistol, they are very pellet fussy, you need to use wadcutters, if you can get original Daisy pellets all the better, they tend to jam easily, I’m not sure if they will work with lead balls.

Cheers, Lawrie.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrie Amatruda View Post
    I had 2 of these and the pistol version (2003) I sold the rifles about 2 years ago, I still have the pistol, they are very pellet fussy, you need to use wadcutters, if you can get original Daisy pellets all the better, they tend to jam easily, I’m not sure if they will work with lead balls.

Cheers, Lawrie.
    Brill. Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated.

Ian