Thread: Theoben Sirocco.

Theoben Sirocco.

Hello fellow members. Can I have a valuation please on an average Sirocco, no pics yet and think is just rifle, Thanks in advance

Depends which model, whether it has walnut stock etc. Maybe Sirroco 2000 model? Then of course whats the condition like, does it leak from the ram etc. Need the pics really I suppose.
    Plinkerer and Tinkerer

Average I’d say £325 but there is a lot more to it than that as others have said. Any damage to stock, quality of blueing, no missing parts, mounts all ok etc and the biggest swinger could be which particular Sirocco. Having said that there have been some silly prices recently depending whether they have been sold, including an Evolution on gun star or trader for 645!!
    Regards,
    Dave.

As others have said depends a lot on model and condition, could be anywhere from 150 quid (spares or repair) to five hundred quid (rare and immaculate) need more to go on bud. Sorry I know that's not much to go on.

As others have said depends on condition and model. Mine is a grand prix with a thumbhole stock. Id say mine is in the £400-£450 bracket. 2000 model a bit more. Standard stocked ones £250-£350.these prices in good condition. If a clunker then £150ish.

Theoben Sirroco help.

Many thanks for your input. A little more info ,is a walnut left hand stock,,few bruises and marks ,no sights, bluing just OK ( this is man's description to myself.