Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bruce Gordon

nikonf Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Ease up matey
    Only a bit of fun. The book is by Gordon Bruce and just my take, but it is worth every penny of £35
    Good luck with the sale.
    Hi Binners,no offence taken from you,it was Cornelius I was having an issue with not you,apologies

nikonf Guest
    Hi,Thanks to every one commenting,sorry if I took offence(with Cornelius,but it was a bit much)Suffice
    to say my confidence in BBS has been restored.

ccdjg is offline Airgun Alchemist, Collector and Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by nikonf View Post
    Hi,Thanks to every one commenting,sorry if I took offence(with Cornelius,but it was a bit much)Suffice
    to say my confidence in BBS has been restored.
    In support of Jerry, I have to say that I could see nothing to take offence at in his post. First, it was directed at Binners post, not yours. Secondly, don't you find it mildy amusing that a book writted by an author with reversed names should covers guns with reversed grips?

Just a bit of good natured joshing to my mind. Or in this age of excessive PC, where we are all treading on eggshells, am I missing something?

Ah well no offence meant. I guess I’m no Bob Monkhouse.

Let’s move on.
    Morally flawed

Quote Originally Posted by nikonf View Post
    Hi Binners,no offence taken from you,it was Cornelius I was having an issue with not you,apologies
    No apologies needed anywhere here, in fact a little humour these days is like medicine.