Thread: Daystate pulsar

Daystate pulsar

Hi just wondering if anyone serviceses daystate pulsars in yorkshire if so how much would it cost...daystate seem to be too dear...thanks

Normally Redbeck at Crofton, near Wakefield, service all Daystates but I don’t know how you’d stand with the current lock-down. It would certainly be worth giving them a ring.

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    Skipton Gunroom are a Daystate service agent

https://www.theskiptongunroom.co.uk/

Hope this helps
    ATB
    Mike.
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    Staffordshire Custom Rifles and the Airgun Doctor both do them, but I'm not sure of their current workings. As long as the gun is shooting at the right power and consistently then any gunsmith can do all the seals/lubrication and cleaning as other than the electronics they work like a normal rifle with a shed load of O rings.
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired

I too can recommend Redbeck's if they're open for servicing. From memory I think they charge £70 for a service (prices may have risen).

that was one of the reasons i sold my daystate service charges,at the time no one near me touched them