Thread: been a while since ive been shooting

been a while since ive been shooting

Hi all, its been a while since i have been shooting, and just currently getting guns back etc, i used to go with my dad and his friend when i was at school (im 29 now) and we used to use the gun lights with the big battery packs etc, just been looking on the bay and seen these gun lights for sale " Tiablo A10X Gun Light " as anyone used/uses these ? are they any good or whats the current up to date tech lamp to use, id like changeable filters ideally and without the big batt pack.

I look forward to seeing your recommendations"

ATB
    Paul

instead of making another post i thought id add the comment to this one,

ive been told about the jumbo dazzle today, kral airgun, £600 brand new, 2 bottles, case, 2 mags, now this seems okay to me

ive searched online and found some reviews from over seas on this but has anyone got any actual feedback ie owning one themselfs?

cheers guys

Paul
    Good Deals - Ken69

Unless you're going for an fac the np02 is probably a better bet mate, a lot easier on the budget too.

Quote Originally Posted by threetails View Post
    Hi all, its been a while since i have been shooting, and just currently getting guns back etc, i used to go with my dad and his friend when i was at school (im 29 now) and we used to use the gun lights with the big battery packs etc, just been looking on the bay and seen these gun lights for sale " Tiablo A10X Gun Light " as anyone used/uses these ? are they any good or whats the current up to date tech lamp to use, id like changeable filters ideally and without the big batt pack.

I look forward to seeing your recommendations"

ATB
    Paul
    Most people use night vision rather than visible lamps today, if you do want a visible light there are a host of small LED torches that last hours.

Thanks for the replys guys. Yes been looking at night visions too. I’ve been offered a jumbo dazzle which I thinks for a good price. Just never really heard of them
    And wanted some good feedback if possible
    Good Deals - Ken69

once this is all over i will be looking for a good quality torch my last one has give up the ghost,cant complain had it ten years