Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sub 12ftlbs lightweight hunting air rifle

Air Arms S510tdr gets my vote, fancy one myself, just can’t decide whether the regged version or plan vanilla.

A mate a few months back had an early bsa sitting with scope, couple of cylinder mags and i think a couple of bottles
    older one, i dont know anything about pcp's so,
    but it was mentioned at a chunk less than half your budget, he's in kettering,
    pm if you want his number to enquire,

Plenty of choice with this budget. Can’t get much more lightweight than a Leshiy Classic. You might be lucky enough to pick one up second hand for just under a grand.

This will give unrivalled choice of calibres and configurations, very tunable. You’d just have to get your head around it being single shot

get yaself a good Rapid!!!!!
    And if needed a Gym membership!!!
    VAYA CON DIOS

Try the Zbroia guns. 300 bar cylinders, regulated, lightweight, high shot count. Hortitsia if you like a sporter, Kozak or the newer Sapsan for bullpup. They are shrouded and quiet without any further moderation. I have shot a Kozak for over 3 years now, no problems, generally put 84 shots through a session because I have 7 magazines (the guns are supplied with 2 magazines but I picked up 5 cheap when last in Kharkiv a couple of years ago, they are £20 each here, £5 each there).
    Eric

Why not get an Ultra and have it regulated and tuned by John Bowket or the Ratworks?
    That should be within your budget.