Thread: Non blowback pistol

Big Mat is offline Formerly Fire Bunnys, and doesn't ask for much!

Non blowback pistol

Hello all,

Returning pistol shooting, used to have a Brocock PCP but sold it a few years ago.

Been looking at c02 pistols, but lost in the world of whats what. I don't want blowback, it doesnt appeal to me. Just looking for a moderately accurate fast shooting pistol for using on indoor 6m range. Looking at pellet pistols, not BB.

Thanks
    Mat

Do you want a replica style pistol, or something that is multi-shot? What is your budget?

The 8-shot Umarex range may suit your requirements, Walther CP88, Beretta 92FS, Colt 1911, and for 10-shot the S&W 586/686.

There is a whole host of shell-loading revolvers to choose from, mainly 6-shot, but there is one 7-shot replica of the Nagant pistol.

Non-replicas are less common, there is the Baikal MP651k at the budget end, and one of the Rhom target style pistols at the other. Rare now is the Drulov DU10 5-shot, and for silly money the Steyr LP50. There are also some bolt-action multi-shot pistols under several brands, but I think they all are made in the same factory in China.

There are other various models by Crosman and Gamo that are not branded replicas, but just look like they might be loosely based on a real firearm.

Careful though, you might get lost in the rabbit-hole of pistol addiction, I am a lost cause...
    Too many guns, or not enough time?

Big Mat is offline Formerly Fire Bunnys, and doesn't ask for much!
    Multi shot, the CP88 looks like it'd fit the bill.

Mainly looking for multi shot, ideally want to fit moderator and red dot but not essential.

Budget, £150-200.