Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hammerli 800 Blackout kits stopped!

Hammerli 800 Blackout kits stopped!

Hi everyone,

I've been looking for one of these packages for a while and posted on wanted for about 5 months. But no one has one for sale, so I looked at buying new as it looks a good gun 👍 however I had a response back from a gun shop advertising one saying that the gun is no longer available nor manufactured

Not sure why this is as it looked good and loved the silencer swap over. Have they really stopped manufacturing of this gun or is it just because supply has dried up from China at the moment.

Was there any major issues that stopped it's manufacturing? If anyone knows of one for sale in shop or 2nd hand I'm interested, but it just seems very odd that a manufacturing line is set up and it seems within a short time is stopped and moved on.

It's the synthetic stock version I'm after rather than the Woodstock.

Any info or leads much appreciated.

Atb

The hammerli 800 is still going, but I had heard that Armex aren't trading and they used to put the 'backdraft' silencer on to make the blackout model. You could try getting a SMK SYNSG air rifle and fitting a silencer yourself. The rifle itself is a clone of the Diana Model 34, so a good starting base.

Hi CapitalBee many thanks for the info, yes the SMK SYNSG does the three same in shape and detail but are the internals identical also?

The silencer is quite important as it's switchable and covers the barrel in ratting mode. I don't know if anyone does this type of silencer other than a custom version and there usually very expensive

I'll definitely look into the SMK SYNSG and see if I can find one that can be delivered but the silencer I think is going to be a difficult task, as I'm not looking for a HW type but one that'll act like a cowling/shroud over the barrel.

Thanks for the input it's helped already 👍

Atb

Not sure it was based on that model, wasn't it a variation on the SMK 208 ( Chinese Diane clone available in several stocks/styles)?
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Cant really help you, but i had a go with one a few years ago and was very impressed with the overall gun and the efficiency of the silencer. I will say the silencer is bulky tho, reminded me off the silencer I had on my mossy 500.
    I'd have one
    Super soaker 3000 (water), nerf fang (foam), noisy cricket (energy), m41a pulse rifle (10x24), Gat gun (.177)

Thanks everyone, the info is appreciated I can't seem to find one online or 2nd hand at present, in its current state.

I would ideally like to buy one without having to adapt and convert. But if needs must 😁 if anyone knows of a shop stocking them new or 2nd hand please let me know as I'm on the look out for sure.

Atb

Synsg is the same as the hammerli, and is also the same action as the smk208. Had mine threaded for a silencer a couple of years ago by a machine shop for £10, so not a costly mod. it was my first gun which I stupidly sold, then fate gave me a chance to buy it back. Wouldn't part with it now, give it a strip down and an Aussie piston seal and they are fantastic

Thanks guys, not sure I've a machine shop round here that'll do the barrel threading, but I'm just surprised that there are none for sale in the shops or 2nd hand.

Hopefully one will turn up at some point as a straight model would be good without having to customise or look for machinists round here.

But thanks for the idea though and as said if needs must😁

Pellpax and surplus store show them in stock.

look no hands is online now Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by Anothermiss View Post
    Pellpax and surplus store show them in stock.
    If you go on their sites they say they are out of stock and the Pellpax rifle doesn't have the silencer the OP is after.

Also one other thing I've just remembered is the Chinese 34 clones had problems with their piston centre rods coming loose, the one I had did and so did many others I read about, I actually replaced mine with a T06 trigger conversion kit, which came with a new piston.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Hi Thanks both for the info and looking into this. The update on piston is great info, the sites that I've visited don't seem to have stock also and the 2nd hand market either has con men try to sell what they don't own or not going to supply, that I've had experience from anyway.

So it's been difficult finding one, I thought 2nd would be relatively easy, but doesn't seem to be the case

Hopefully one will turn up and if anyone knows of a shop selling or has one for sale, please do give me a shout.

Atb

Just found these.

https://drapers-airguns.co.uk/guns/u...force-800.html

Which I think is the model without the silencer, BUT, I found the below item.

https://www.pellpax.co.uk/airguns/ai...nf-female/2303

Hope that helps, you'll just have to get the barrel shortened and threaded.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Hi Pete

That's great thank you for the links 👍 I'll speak with drapers as to the version as it does get called different names.

Not seen the silencer before I'll have to check if it's reversible or not but looks good.

Your help is much appreciated.

Atb

Quote Originally Posted by kash2001 View Post
    Hi Pete

That's great thank you for the links 👍 I'll speak with drapers as to the version as it does get called different names.

Not seen the silencer before I'll have to check if it's reversible or not but looks good.

Your help is much appreciated.

Atb
    Yes the silencer is reversible, I have one myself but the video below might help as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUbbwLV8Igk

Pete

Hi Pete that's great thank you I've seen the video before and the AGS videos are fantastic and informative 😁

I'll look at getting maybe the silencer and SMK SYNSG if it's a direct clone with longer barrel, I assume this one didn't have the piston issues 🤞

A great help Pete again appreciated and I'll speak with drapers also.

Atb