Thread: Which PCP 10m Pistol?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I can vouch for the Evo10, it’s used in the Olympics and is a work of art.

Plus whilst most manufacturers moan when you work on your own gun Steyr encourage you to and the pistols and rifles are simple and easy to fix and maintain.

At least the target guns are.

Cheers

Lewis

Owned several pistols, and dipped in an out of 10m over the past 15 years, and very happy with my AP20, which will hopefully do more than push tin cans around my garden now covid restrictions are lifting

I am 99% sure than once you get up into match grade pistols it is more about fit and feel than anything else.. yes, I had an Steyr EV10E and the trigger was a thing of beauty, but the club I went at the time had LP5's and they were (in my hands) no better or worse. Pistol is an extremely demanding discipline, clamp a modern PCP pistol into a vice and they will create groups so tight that any deviations from perfect really are down to user

If money was easier I'm sure I'd be stood behind an FWB P8X... I picked one up to hold at Bisley and honestly have never picked up a pistol that felt so perfect, from grip size, shape, angle, trigger reach and position, sight picture, and the bore/barrel line is really low, it felt like pointing a finger and making pew pew noises