Thread: feinwerkbau model 65, original 10, where to sell, value please

feinwerkbau model 65, original 10, where to sell, value please

Hi, in december a good friend of mine of nearly forty years died, diabetic coma, and his wife has asked me to sell some of his stuff, both the above are cased in factory cases, and i'd say good consdition and although i'm not a pistol shooter i think theyre firing the way they should, the original, giss system seems almost recoil free, and the fb slides upon firing to produce lss recoil , although i hate loading, it just scares me. i believe both were service by him in the last few years but only fired occasionally since. any ideas where or price to aim at? thanks, i obviously want to get ask much for them as i can for his widow. thanks

JMHO : regarding the two items mentioned in your listing, without a detailed description of each accompanied by photographs, any valuations offered via the BBS are speculative (and in any case more credible if from potential buyers rather than someone who's got a similar item already where their ownership adds provenance and additional value).

Basically cased is good and if both are in fwo and pristine condition I wouldn't be surprised to see an asking price of around the £300+ mark for the FWB and maybe £225 for the Diana being reasonable.

In lesser condition with lots of signs of useage and problems with function, less than half of those prices. In my experience both of those items suffer with Seal degradation and high servicing costs.

In addition, whilst they are quality manufactured items, there's little by way of scarcity value in either unless in vgc and at a guess if you visited any of the established Match Air Pistol facilities in your area you'd find quite a few members in each club that you visited with examples of both.

A starting point for a "lowest price" on both might be provided by contacting a few local Gunshops and asking for both a buying in and a commission sale price. Auction prices are a help but speculative as it all depends on the day.

Regarding where to sell : you could try an On Line advertising site, or try listing them on here in the For Sale section, or maybe even an On Line auction site.

HTH, Vic Thompson.
    Last edited by Vic Thompson; 01-02-2021 at 10:33 AM.

Fwb & original

You have a PM

Pistols

Dont take less than 300 for the fwb people will try go take advantage of the fact you dont realy know what you have a mint boxed fwb pistol you can basicly ask as much as you like an ok one will got for 275 to 300 even a dog dirty rough one thats broken will do 150 to 200 just for parts
    scorpion lightning walther lgu

fwb

The fwb in now sold thanks for all your input.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkdriver View Post
    The fwb in now sold thanks for all your input.
    That's a shame, I may have been interested if you had posted an ad in the classifieds.

Atb
    Chris
    BSA Ultra Multi .22 ( Falcon Merlin 10x42T, `Tweaky` reg, HW mod, Cobra Merlin+Dipol L3 ), Skan M32 .177 (3-12x44 mini SWAT), Alros Trailsman .177 (Simmons WTC 1.5-5x20 , `Tweaky` reg ), Steyr Evo 10e and a Daystate Pulsar. 177..