Thread: Lp50/lp10

Lp50/lp10

Anyone know if an LP50 grip will fit an LP10 pistol? (Steyr btw!)
    J.
    ok, I admit it, I've got a problem.
    [url]http://www.rivington-riflemen.uk/[url]

steyr

from memory i think you need an adaptor of some kind. Speak to Simon at Steyr UK, i'm sure he will advise, i know it is not a straight swop.

JMHO : The Steyr Exploded drawings for both of the pistols in question shows The Grip Assembly Complete as having the same part nos. As far as I am aware a small spacer plate is needed on the LP10 and is fitted as a matter of course. This can be swapped over to an LP50 grip to make it fit the LP10 as TBMK the grips are identical.

The Steyr Web Site indicates that the Grips are interchangeable across a range of Air Pistols : https://www.steyr-sport.com/en/grips1

Again, JMHO and HTH, Vic Thompson.

steyr

i think you're right Vic, the adaptor i was thinking of is probably that spacer you talk of. I know i had to buy 'something' when i did it and it was probably that. Well reminded! I have something in my head about bolt length as well but as it was a few years ago i maybe thinking of something else

Quote Originally Posted by old barn View Post
    i think you're right Vic, the adaptor i was thinking of is probably that spacer you talk of. I know i had to buy 'something' when i did it and it was probably that. Well reminded! I have something in my head about bolt length as well but as it was a few years ago i maybe thinking of something else
    methinks the bolt length changed with the Evo models ,never had one tho!!