Thread: CO2 Bulk Fill Adapter

CO2 Bulk Fill Adapter

I am looking for a bulk fill adapter for charging the small co2 cylinder from a fire extinguisher for one of the Tau/Drulov type pistols. The one I am currently using is a brass lash-up soldered together by me, and each time I need to do a re-charge, I am wincing and waiting for a very unwelcome BANG!

This will be in the wanted section too, but I thought I might get more relevant traffic in this section.
    Too many guns, or not enough time?

Hi bit out there
    but if no joy ask airarms ..... the alpha pro uses the same system.....or try drulov/tau direct, they may take a pig in exchange
    Cheers ian

Be very carefull regarding Tau vs Alfa Proj. Especially filling plugs/piercer caps. They may lóók the same but are nót! I have both and sometimes I pick the wrong one, itll blowoff the bulb immediately. Dont think Tau can help they probably only have the plugs for gun to small Tau CO2 tank
    Maybe a shop like bestfittings can make you one to spec?
    That said; would never use bulkfill for Taus. Its so terribly inefficient to fill as you cant get enough temperature difference. You only can dryfire. You never get a full fill. Believe me Ive tried. I really suggest using 12gr bulbs. Far less hassle.
    ATB,
    yana

I thought I had one for you Modski but I only seem to have my spare Drulov piercer
    On the plus side I found a seal set I had lost.

Many thanks for your answers, I am buying a small lathe soon, so may be able to make a better job of my home made version.
    Too many guns, or not enough time?