Greetings my lovely little BoingerPeeps.

I hope you're all keeping safe and well and may your guides remain true and stiff.

Dave informed us the other week that it's unlikely that he and Verity will be able to host another meet.

And Uncle Mick is still suffering from the horribly debilitating wobblies, although they've done nothing to blunt his wit and resolve. Fingers crossed that one day in the not too distant future, he may be able to, once again, host the wonderful Boinger Bash for us.

Fingers crossed that, as the months roll by, this pandemic situation gets resolved and life can return to normal (or some sort of palatable, new normal) and we can look to stage an event so that we can all be re-united.

In the meantime, here's a new little thread for us all to congregate and share ideas and banter.

I'll keep it boinging along until we can announce this next event, which will then get its own dedicated thread.

In the meantime, if GrandadG or Mick could kindly do the honours with the spring and Zebedee GIFs, they would be great for boingery-up purposes.

Keep boinging, peeps. And keep us informed of your boingery shooting and tinkering exploits.

Keep safe and be assured; The Bash will keep Boinging.

BOING!!!!!!!j