Thread: The Boinger Bash Lounge

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesim1 View Post
    Does this extend to PCP hammer springs?
    I'm thinking an occasional "ping" instead of a "boing" would be welcome on the thread. There are quite a few people there (myself included) who bring along pcps.

Thanks for starting this thread Tony, it gives us something to look forward to, wherever the event may be, it will be a welcome return.
    It will also be great to meet up with you all again to enjoy the banter as much as anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post
    I'm thinking an occasional "ping" instead of a "boing" would be welcome on the thread. There are quite a few people there (myself included) who bring along pcps.

Thanks for starting this thread Tony, it gives us something to look forward to, wherever the event may be, it will be a welcome return.
    It will also be great to meet up with you all again to enjoy the banter as much as anything else.
    Thanks, Gary.

It'll be lovely to see you and young Emma again. As you say, it can't come soon enough, but that glimmer of light is winking at us from the other end of the tunnel.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Thanks, Gary.

It'll be lovely to see you and young Emma again. As you say, it can't come soon enough, but that glimmer of light is winking at us from the other end of the tunnel.
    It'll be great to see you and all the other "Bashees" (is that a made up word?) Tony.

Emma is in the process of buying her first house with her fella, George. He's a nice lad with a good job and has been introduced to the joys of airgunning (he prefers the pffts at the moment but I'll try and educate him even though I do enjoy them myself).

Hopefully see you all in the not too distant future.

Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post
    It'll be great to see you and all the other "Bashees" (is that a made up word?) Tony.

Emma is in the process of buying her first house with her fella, George. He's a nice lad with a good job and has been introduced to the joys of airgunning (he prefers the pffts at the moment but I'll try and educate him even though I do enjoy them myself).

Hopefully see you all in the not too distant future.
    Bashees, Boingerpeeps, Boingerati......it matters not, Gary. We know who we are.

Wow! Young Emms getting a house. Amazing how quick they grow up and plan to leave the nest, in'it? Best of luck to her and George.

Great to see you have got George into airguns. No matter the powerplant, we love 'em all to bits, don't we?. Be nice to see him bitten with the boinger bug, though.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!