Thread: The Boinger Bash Lounge

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott. View Post
    To be honest I wouldn't mind driving down for a meet.

I went to a couple of AGF meets, met some bloody fantastic people and had a great time getting drunk with them,,, yes Im looking at you Nick Stanning
    So I have absolutely no doubt the same would be true spending a weekend with you gentlemen.
    Well Scott, you and other "bash" friends are more than welcome down here if you are ever allowed to leave the island again.

I realise some may be reticent to put a deposit on a package deal, but there is a room/camping area here for any who want to plan a holiday without the rain or the financial commitment.

We're stuck in the Cognac vineyard region, I'm not sure if there's anything to drink though...?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Well, if The Bash goes international, who knows, Jon? And Tinners has also offered up his place for a Boingerette au Soleil!
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Well Scott, you and other "bash" friends are more than welcome down here if you are ever allowed to leave the island again.

I realise some may be reticent to put a deposit on a package deal, but there is a room/camping area here for any who want to plan a holiday without the rain or the financial commitment.

We're stuck in the Cognac vineyard region, I'm not sure if there's anything to drink though...?
    Lol! Must have been tapping away at the same time.. Your place sounds like a very, er, distracting venue, Nick.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!