Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Boinger Bash Lounge

Smile The Boinger Bash Lounge

Greetings my lovely little BoingerPeeps.

I hope you're all keeping safe and well and may your guides remain true and stiff.

Dave informed us the other week that it's unlikely that he and Verity will be able to host another meet.

And Uncle Mick is still suffering from the horribly debilitating wobblies, although they've done nothing to blunt his wit and resolve. Fingers crossed that one day in the not too distant future, he may be able to, once again, host the wonderful Boinger Bash for us.

Fingers crossed that, as the months roll by, this pandemic situation gets resolved and life can return to normal (or some sort of palatable, new normal) and we can look to stage an event so that we can all be re-united.

In the meantime, here's a new little thread for us all to congregate and share ideas and banter.

I'll keep it boinging along until we can announce this next event, which will then get its own dedicated thread.

In the meantime, if GrandadG or Mick could kindly do the honours with the spring and Zebedee GIFs, they would be great for boingery-up purposes.

Keep boinging, peeps. And keep us informed of your boingery shooting and tinkering exploits.

Keep safe and be assured; The Bash will keep Boinging.

BOING!!!!!!!j
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Lightbulb And The Sleepometer says.

Haven't got a clue!

Just testing it's still working.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    Does this extend to PCP hammer springs?
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired

Quote Originally Posted by Jesim1 View Post
    Does this extend to PCP hammer springs?
    100% yes, absolutely, all power plants welcome, sir.

Give us a shout!

To all Boingerpeeps past, present and prospective, shout up on the thread to let us know you're okay.

BOING!

Booooooooiiiiinnnnng.
    Another year where I can't make a boinger bash. At this rate, I wonder I will ever make it to one

But if I can (as and when we are allowed out) I will bring a prototype of my break barrel.
    If it gets reeeeally delayed, maybe even the production intent version that doesn't have an air arms trigger and BSA barrel

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    To all Boingerpeeps past, present and prospective, shout up on the thread to let us know you're okay.

BOING!
    Hi Tony
    All ok from Leafy Barking .
    Looking forward to the day when we can all have another Boinger Bash event.
    Stay safe mate ldwink.
    Atb
    Les..

To be honest I wouldn't mind driving down for a meet.

I went to a couple of AGF meets, met some bloody fantastic people and had a great time getting drunk with them,,, yes Im looking at you Nick Stanning
    So I have absolutely no doubt the same would be true spending a weekend with you gentlemen.

The wife is dreaming about visiting the library in Birmingham...
    So I'm hoping that any potential Boinger-Bash will be held in a place which makes it possible to visit both places.

But someone will have to sell me a .177" Longbow I could bring home afterwards

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    we've got 80 acres of bushland here where no-one would even notice our little gathering - doesn't quite fit the criteria of "centrally located within the UK" though
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by cooper_dan View Post
    Booooooooiiiiinnnnng.
    Another year where I can't make a boinger bash. At this rate, I wonder I will ever make it to one

But if I can (as and when we are allowed out) I will bring a prototype of my break barrel.
    If it gets reeeeally delayed, maybe even the production intent version that doesn't have an air arms trigger and BSA barrel
    Shame we might not get to meet just yet. I know you have plenty on your plate right now, Dan, but never say never, eh? It'll be great to experience your wonderful creation when you can visit.

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    Hi Tony
    All ok from Leafy Barking .
    Looking forward to the day when we can all have another Boinger Bash event.
    Stay safe mate ldwink.
    Atb
    Les..
    Cheers Les.. Looking at Boris's road map (bet he's never been to Quigley Hollow!) and if the virus doesn't fleck with the plans, late Spring / Summer's hopefully looking on the cards.

Quote Originally Posted by evert View Post
    The wife is dreaming about visiting the library in Birmingham...
    So I'm hoping that any potential Boinger-Bash will be held in a place which makes it possible to visit both places.

But someone will have to sell me a .177" Longbow I could bring home afterwards
    Watch this space, evert......Can't promise anything on the Longbow personally, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post
    we've got 80 acres of bushland here where no-one would even notice our little gathering - doesn't quite fit the criteria of "centrally located within the UK" though
    Well, if The Bash goes international, who knows, Jon? And Tinners has also offered up his place for a Boingerette au Soleil!

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott. View Post
    To be honest I wouldn't mind driving down for a meet.

I went to a couple of AGF meets, met some bloody fantastic people and had a great time getting drunk with them,,, yes Im looking at you Nick Stanning
    So I have absolutely no doubt the same would be true spending a weekend with you gentlemen.
    Well Scott, you and other "bash" friends are more than welcome down here if you are ever allowed to leave the island again.

I realise some may be reticent to put a deposit on a package deal, but there is a room/camping area here for any who want to plan a holiday without the rain or the financial commitment.

We're stuck in the Cognac vineyard region, I'm not sure if there's anything to drink though...?