Thread: The Boinger Bash Lounge

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post

Yes mate, it was a while ago, and the rifle is still
    doing fine

I hope all is OK with you.

In fact it’s been used just as much by other club members as me during our plinking sessions

Incidentally I’ve found that RWS Meisterkugeln 7.0grn group very well with it, the usual and as expected single hole groups at 10m.

I wouldn’t mind another one in .22, and I had a look at the website that you’ve mentioned but many guns are out of stock

BOING
    Great stuff Paul,

Sounds like it’s been serving you and your club members very well

I’m due to do a pellet order soon I’ll stick some Meisterkugeln 7.0grn in the mix and give them a whirl

Regards Mundilar I think a lot of places are waiting to be stocked up again from zee Germans and I’m not sure how the system is set up since the B word with import taxes etc

Luckily it was easy back in November and very much hassle free.

You could always ask Tone if he fancies selling Soft Cock

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
    Cheers Tone,

I’m reluctant to call it a keeper as that word doesn’t exist when I buy anything

I will try and be a good boy though

Now if you can fix the weather sounds perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post

You could always ask Tone if he fancies selling Soft Cock
    Me sell the Soft Cock?. No, no, no, that can ever happen matey. The last time I sold a HW was back in the early 90s, the HW45, and I've been eating myself up ever since! These days, a tighter money situation combined with the strict rule of a Fun Prevention Officer () makes anything more difficult to replace. But Soft Cock really is a little gem. Must get it out for a play soon.

Now, and I know you'd be breaking the habit of a lifetime, but do be a good chap and make sure you keep that little 30.

I know you're reluctant to come and play unless we're going to be bathed in blue skies and 20 plus degrees C, but I'll put the request in when the time comes and we'll be sorted.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!