Thread: Anybody in the Huntingdon area need an air bottle refill?

Anybody in the Huntingdon area need an air bottle refill?

If so, please contact me for a new company based in Ramsey doing just that.

Thanks for the tip.
    I used to get my bottle sorted at Parwin Scuba at Glatton but when I tried just over a year ago I was told Parwin was closed (retirement) and the owner had sold all his equipt to another base. Maybe this was Ramsey? I did get their phone number at the time and rang them; they confirmed they had the equipment but it was not set up. In the end I went to a place in Bishops Stortford (Planet Scuba) but have heard rumours that they have closed down, so Ramsey could be a good asset.
    Can you reveal the Ramsey details? Please

Cheers, Phil

+1

I also used to use Parwin scuba, and as a regular visitor to Fenland Rural Sports, a stop-off in nearby Ramsey would be quite convenient!!

Dunk
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times, to spit on his hands, raise the black flag & start slitting throats"

Living in Ramsey, I'd be interested to know too...The Ramsey gunshop closed down a few months ago, so I can't think of where else would do it..

When I bought a new air-rifle a few weeks ago, I purposely got a springer to avoid the hasssle of getting bottles filled etc.

Daryll.

Quote Originally Posted by Daryll View Post
    Living in Ramsey, I'd be interested to know too...The Ramsey gunshop closed down a few months ago, so I can't think of where else would do it..

When I bought a new air-rifle a few weeks ago, I purposely got a springer to avoid the hasssle of getting bottles filled etc.

Daryll.
    The little gun store in Great Whyte closed, yes, but Fenland Rural sport is still there, open Tuesdays and Thursday 9 - 5. I was there yesterday, hence the new information about an air bottle refill facility.

Call them on 01480-431111 - the techie will not always be there, so it's a plan to make a firm date beforehand - do NOT just turn up at -

Civil Safety Training & Rescue Ltd
    Unit 1 Park Farm
    Wood Lane
    Ramsey
    Huntingdon
    PE26 2XA.

As you leave Ramsey on the Forty-Foot Road, about 400m past the entrance to the Cadet Camp on the right hand side.....

Yes ... that's the people who bought Parwin equipment (pretty sure).

So hopefully they are a test centre as well.

Cheers, Phil