Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: The Boinger Bash Lounge

Aha! Here's Al.. Hope you and yours are keeping well, sir.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post

New page, new springy things.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil54 View Post
    I have priced insurance.
    I have priced the portaloos.
    I need to chat with an adjacent land owner with respect to plan b camping if the hay has not been taken off the field I would like to use.

All looking hopeful at the moment
    Great news Neil and thanks for your efforts on our reprobate behalf’s
    Atvb
    Gav

Quote Originally Posted by Neil54 View Post
    I have priced insurance.
    I have priced the portaloos.
    I need to chat with an adjacent land owner with respect to plan b camping if the hay has not been taken off the field I would like to use.

All looking hopeful at the moment
    Sounding good Neil!!! Thankyou
    Last edited by MikeHW45; 13-03-2021 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post

Any road signs like this one in the area, Neil, to help direct people in?

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    With the smell of dieselling 35s to guide us we won't need signs Tone
    Pete

Oh yes; that sweet, sweet aroma of a good dieselling boinger.; matched only by a two stroke motorbike delivering that intoxicating Castrol R hit.

Must get some leather seals lubed and fitted.

BOING!

Hello all, apologies but I’ve not had not much chance to contribute to the thread - when I’m not chequering, I’m house clearing at my Father in laws and rebuilding the work he’d started on the house itself. When I’m not doing any of the aforementioned, I’m working on something with Shaun which may be of interest to a few springer-folk...
    I’ll try my best to get something up and running for any forthcoming bashes. When all circumstances allow, I may also be able to sort a bash out at a nearby venue.
    I’ll keep you all posted.
    Best, Craig
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Fantastic to see you on, my friend. Things must be so hard for you at the moment sorting everything out on top of all the sadness.

It'll be great to be able to see you once again once things allow and we can get together again and I'm really excited to see what your project has in store for us. With your skills combined with Shaun's, it's sure to be something special.

Stay well and safe and you always know we're thinking of you.

Morning all, and up we go

I’ve been a bit busy for a plink the last few days, but s boinging session is planned for later

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

I hope the planned plink comes off for you, Paul.. Fingers crossed and I'm hoping to shoehorn one into our schedule too in the not too distant.

BOING!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    I hope the planned plink comes off for you, Paul.. Fingers crossed and I'm hoping to shoehorn one into our schedule too in the not too distant.

BOING!
    Oh yes, I had a marvellous BOING this afternoon when I got home after shirk

First on parade was my Diana G4 pistol. I’ve had this little gun for a couple of years now, and haven’t really used it very often.
    It’s a nice example, boxed with instructions and doesn’t look like it’s ever been apart. The trigger pull has a looong soft ‘first stage’ leading to a short second stage that releases crisply leading to a quiet discharge and gentle nudge in the hand.

Second up was my .22 Original Mod 5, sending it’s lead whizzing down the range and clanging on the spinners

Third in the line up..... it was the turn of the fettled .177 HW45, with its smooth cocking and firing action, .... and no dieseling

You can’t beat a hour or so of casual pistol plinking, comparing old and new, with the added whiff of gun oil in the air for good measure. Forty odd years of airgun shooting for me, and I’ve never tired of it

Tony, I hope you get a good session in too, ... a window of opportunity of boinging fun cannot be ignored

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Now that sounds like a most enjoyable springy pistol session well accomplished.

Very well done, Paul.

I'm on the naughty step at the moment, so it may be a few days until I can partake.

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Just had an email to say the range is reopening on 3/4. At last! Another step towards normality
    Pete

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Just had an email to say the range is reopening on 3/4. At last! Another step towards normality
    Outdoor or indoor Pete ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22