Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Boinger Bash Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by Scott. View Post
    To be honest I wouldn't mind driving down for a meet.

I went to a couple of AGF meets, met some bloody fantastic people and had a great time getting drunk with them,,, yes Im looking at you Nick Stanning
    So I have absolutely no doubt the same would be true spending a weekend with you gentlemen.
    Yes, the fantastic camaraderie and friendliness is what The Bash is all about, Scott. No prima donnas at a Boinger Bash. Just genuine, friendly people sharing the passion for our wonderful hobby. All willing to share and help in a laid back environment. Whatever the venue, The Boingerati will make it special.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Well, if The Bash goes international, who knows, Jon? And Tinners has also offered up his place for a Boingerette au Soleil!
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Well Scott, you and other "bash" friends are more than welcome down here if you are ever allowed to leave the island again.

I realise some may be reticent to put a deposit on a package deal, but there is a room/camping area here for any who want to plan a holiday without the rain or the financial commitment.

We're stuck in the Cognac vineyard region, I'm not sure if there's anything to drink though...?
    Lol! Must have been tapping away at the same time.. Your place sounds like a very, er, distracting venue, Nick.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Watch this space, evert......Can't promise anything on the Longbow personally, though.
    A .177 Webley Mk3 would be tolerable

But seriously, it would not be hard to get the wife to come with me if she gets her library dream fulfilled, and I'd have an excuse other than just my airgun mania.

Here you are Tony! Put a spring in your step.

Evening chaps!! Great to see another boinger thread up and running. Nice one Tone!! I'm really missing the boinger bash meets and the top gents that attend. Somehow we will meet up this year i'm sure.

I seem to remember you once asking me for this one also mate!

I wonder if it's still there.......

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Evening chaps!! Great to see another boinger thread up and running. Nice one Tone!! I'm really missing the boinger bash meets and the top gents that attend. Somehow we will meet up this year i'm sure.
    Great to see you on, Mikey Boy. Hope everyone's okay down there. I bet young Jack is not quite so little now?

As long as we get on top of this virus and it's safe and allowable, a Bash will happen for sure. Been too long since the Boingerpeeps assembled.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post
    Here you are Tony! Put a spring in your step.

Awesome! Thank you, Graham. Hope you're keeping well, too.

And the springy road sign was a nice, surprise bonus.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Well done on starting up a Boinger Bash Waiting Lounge Tone

Let’s hope it’s not too long before we are all released to meet up somewhere.

No pressure Mick but.

Get yerself sorted mate
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

BOING and back up the page ....

Morning all from sunny Herne Bay,
    I hope everyone is keeping well ...

With our local club being closed, I’ve been boinging with my HW45’s and keeping busy at work..... no furlough for me.

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Well done on starting up a Boinger Bash Waiting Lounge Tone

Let’s hope it’s not too long before we are all released to meet up somewhere.

No pressure Mick but.

Get yerself sorted mate
    Marvellous to see you on, my cuddly little bundle of joy.

Let's hope our Mick does feel better pretty soon allowing for a much anticipated reunion.

If he can't, we WILL sort it for somewhere else in whatever format. But there's nothing like The Original And Best Quigley Hollow, a place that holds that special place in our hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post
    BOING and back up the page ....

Morning all from sunny Herne Bay,
    I hope everyone is keeping well ...

With our local club being closed, I’ve been boinging with my HW45’s and keeping busy at work..... no furlough for me.

BOING
    Nice one on the Boingy-up marshalling, Paul.. Great to see you on and I hope you're okay. Fantastic to see you've been using the charismatic HW45 for home fun.

And is that a recent change to your signature re the HW30? Lovely little things, aren't they?

Ordered some pellets from our lovely sponsor yesterday, peeps. Ordered around 1.30pm and they arrived about 8.30 this morning.. As ever, very well packaged and brilliant service.

I got some more of the H&N Excite Hammers. Very competitively priced, as in budget priced. Look really well made and at least a couple of my guns really like them. Also got some more of the Crosman wadcutter. These are getting used in the 2240s. All for short range home use and, with the cost of pellets shooting up recently, they're both excellent buys. You notice that price hike more in the. 22, so to get quality like this at budget money is great.

Also got some JSB Match flat heads to try. Nice and light for .22s.

And, and a bit of indulgence........with all the positive buzz around slugs currently, I got some. 22 H&N Slugs. At 23 grains I think they'll be far too heavy for my needs, especially in springers. Just wanted to fondle and look at 'em!

Yes still there, rode past it this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Jesim1 View Post
    Does this extend to PCP hammer springs?
    I'm thinking an occasional "ping" instead of a "boing" would be welcome on the thread. There are quite a few people there (myself included) who bring along pcps.

Thanks for starting this thread Tony, it gives us something to look forward to, wherever the event may be, it will be a welcome return.
    It will also be great to meet up with you all again to enjoy the banter as much as anything else.