Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Boinger Bash Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
    Thought I could feel me ears burning

Crikey Paul that was a while back, glad you are still enjoying it

From memory I think that 30 was only a few weeks old and in true oldskoolzzz fashion if it’s not nailed down I’m a very naughty boy

Coincidentally I’ve purchased another HW30 back in late November last year.

I imported a very tasty looking HW30STL version from Mundilar in one of those latest fandango stocks

I’m a sucker for the 30 must have had double figures of them now but I can’t think of anything better for my needs it’s a brilliant 10m garage gun and been perfect for some Bell Target training.

I must be due a return for another bash Tony? As you know it took years of persuading to finally get me to do one a couple of years back

Think my requirements were must be 20 degrees plus and bright blue skies which ruled them out most of the time

Hope you are well Tone and I’ll keep tabs on your thread
    All good, cheers, Nick, and great to see you on.

And very well done on acquiring yet another 30.. Just make sure you keep this one, okay?

Fear ye not, whenever and wherever the Bash will be, we'll be basking in glorious, baking sunshine.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    Weyhey!!!

Restrictions permitting, I'd be up for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vernal View Post
    Just dreaming of all those springers and the people who know all about them gathered together again is enough to lift the gloom of winter, I will need something pretty desperate to keep me away from the next one. And a chance to get a few ideas on what might be my next project would be wonderful. Bring it on!
    And lovely to see you two fine chaps on.

What type of thing would you think would be the makings of your next project, Mike?

And it's plain and obvious to see from all the views and comments so far how much The Boinger Bash means to so many special people.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post

And some nice boingery things for this page.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil54 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I hope you are well and coping with the lockdown.
    Personally, apart from going to the pub nothing much has changed for me, except I am now an essential worker. For those who don't know I am the caretaker at a local school which has been open for the children of essential workers, so I still get up every morning.

I have made enquiries with a local land owner and a farmer as to the possibility of holding a meeting.
    The response is positive and we have a narrow window of opportunity between the hay being cut and the birds being released on the local shoot.
    The best dates for me would be the 26th and 27th June, the previous weekend being given the UKCAF to help share the cost.
    We have a possible plan B and alternative location plan C.

So 26th and 27th June 2021
    Between the A606 and A46, Nether Broughton near Melton Mowbray.

I will start new Thread shortly asking for prospective attendees. Depending on the situation at the time we may be limited on numbers.

Camping will be in a field, with portaloos, no running water but I will arrange for a water run every lunch time ish.

Lots to sort out but I will let you all know soon.
    This sounds fantastically promising. Nice one Neil!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Great to see you on, Mikey Boy. Hope everyone's okay down there. I bet young Jack is not quite so little now?

As long as we get on top of this virus and it's safe and allowable, a Bash will happen for sure. Been too long since the Boingerpeeps assembled.
    We're all good thanks Tone. How you doing? You're absolutely right. Jack has grown!! Amazingly just turned nine!!!

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Nice one Neil.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

[QUOTE=oldskoolzzz;7998349]Thought I could feel me ears burning

Crikey Paul that was a while back, glad you are still enjoying it

From memory I think that 30 was only a few weeks old and in true oldskoolzzz fashion if it’s not nailed down I’m a very naughty boy

Coincidentally I’ve purchased another HW30 back in late November last year.

I imported a very tasty looking HW30STL version from Mundilar in one of those latest fandango stocks

[/QUOTE

Yes mate, it was a while ago, and the rifle is still
    doing fine

I hope all is OK with you.

In fact it’s been used just as much by other club members as me during our plinking sessions

Incidentally I’ve found that RWS Meisterkugeln 7.0grn group very well with it, the usual and as expected single hole groups at 10m.

I wouldn’t mind another one in .22, and I had a look at the website that you’ve mentioned but many guns are out of stock

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Thanks, Gary.

It'll be lovely to see you and young Emma again. As you say, it can't come soon enough, but that glimmer of light is winking at us from the other end of the tunnel.
    It'll be great to see you and all the other "Bashees" (is that a made up word?) Tony.

Emma is in the process of buying her first house with her fella, George. He's a nice lad with a good job and has been introduced to the joys of airgunning (he prefers the pffts at the moment but I'll try and educate him even though I do enjoy them myself).

Hopefully see you all in the not too distant future.

All okay here thanks, Paul.

I'd forgotten all about collecting your 30S from, Nick.. It happens with age, y'know.

I have the same gun, .177 in synthetic, plus another 3 30Ss. Two of those bought from Nick, also. Lovely little gems of rifles.

But I only have ONE HW45.....a .22. And I've been wanting another. 177 for ages, to replace one that I stupidly let go in the early 90s.. Your collection of 45s sounds fantastic.

It seems that I’ve become a collector of Weihrauch pistols without trying

On top of the HW45’s, I’ve also got a HW40, a HW75, a .177 HW44(luverly bit of kit), and a HW70

I’d like a Black Star in .177 to add to the collection, but I’m not too sure about the Bronze Star models

I had a look at one in our local gun shop, and I wasn’t over struck with the colour..... then again, if one came up cheap ....

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    We're all good thanks Tone. How you doing? You're absolutely right. Jack has grown!! Amazingly just turned nine!!!
    All good cheers, Mikey.

I bet Jack's taller than PaulyBoy now, isn't he?

Finger poised for a telephone permission to your good lady.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How

I bet Jack's taller than PaulyBoy now, isn't he?
    Oi !!
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post
    It'll be great to see you and all the other "Bashees" (is that a made up word?) Tony.

Emma is in the process of buying her first house with her fella, George. He's a nice lad with a good job and has been introduced to the joys of airgunning (he prefers the pffts at the moment but I'll try and educate him even though I do enjoy them myself).

Hopefully see you all in the not too distant future.
    Bashees, Boingerpeeps, Boingerati......it matters not, Gary. We know who we are.

Wow! Young Emms getting a house. Amazing how quick they grow up and plan to leave the nest, in'it? Best of luck to her and George.

Great to see you have got George into airguns. No matter the powerplant, we love 'em all to bits, don't we?. Be nice to see him bitten with the boinger bug, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post
    It seems that I’ve become a collector of Weihrauch pistols without trying

On top of the HW45’s, I’ve also got a HW40, a HW75, a .177 HW44(luverly bit of kit), and a HW70

I’d like a Black Star in .177 to add to the collection, but I’m not too sure about the Bronze Star models

I had a look at one in our local gun shop, and I wasn’t over struck with the colour..... then again, if one came up cheap ....

BOING
    Wow! That's a hell of a HW pistol collection there, Paul.

I just have the HW45 mentioned, HW40 and HW70. I must get that .177 '45. And I'd also love a 75 one day.

Then a Feinwerkbau 65 and Walther LP53 one day and that'll about do me, pistol wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Nice one Neil.

Dave
    How are George and Pat doing, Dave?

Quote Originally Posted by Neil54 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I hope you are well and coping with the lockdown.
    Personally, apart from going to the pub nothing much has changed for me, except I am now an essential worker. For those who don't know I am the caretaker at a local school which has been open for the children of essential workers, so I still get up every morning.

I have made enquiries with a local land owner and a farmer as to the possibility of holding a meeting.
    The response is positive and we have a narrow window of opportunity between the hay being cut and the birds being released on the local shoot.
    The best dates for me would be the 26th and 27th June, the previous weekend being given the UKCAF to help share the cost.
    We have a possible plan B and alternative location plan C.

So 26th and 27th June 2021
    Between the A606 and A46, Nether Broughton near Melton Mowbray.

I will start new Thread shortly asking for prospective attendees. Depending on the situation at the time we may be limited on numbers.

Camping will be in a field, with portaloos, no running water but I will arrange for a water run every lunch time ish.

Lots to sort out but I will let you all know soon.
    Well done Neil
    That would be great if something could be arranged.
    I would be interested for sure.
    Atb
    Les..