Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: The Boinger Bash Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Good morning all
    Vernal you are welcome to spend an hour with my Nick G 21mm TX200 at the next Bash.
    Well done Neil, Reading this is the best news in a long time
    Very kind offer thanks Pete, which I would certainly like to take up if I haven't been seduced by a good offer on a Diana in the meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by Vernal View Post
    Very kind offer thanks Pete, which I would certainly like to take up if I haven't been seduced by a good offer on a Diana in the meantime.
    Nick does produce some nice stuff. I had the pleasure of trying a development hw80 he'd been working on at the Norfolk bash; very nice. Maybe Nick could confirm the piston diameter, but I think it was sub 25mm.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post

And a little springy thing for this page, too.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    Nick does produce some nice stuff. I had the pleasure of trying a development hw80 he'd been working on at the Norfolk bash; very nice. Maybe Nick could confirm the piston diameter, but I think it was sub 25mm.
    I didn't have the pleasure of that one, Marky. But I've never shot any of Nick's that wasn't lovely. All of them differ to a degree and by slightest amounts. And I utterly love that ally rifle of his!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post

BOING!

Sunday morning BOING and up we go

Looks like it’s going to be another fine day here in Kent, and absolutely ideal for some outdoor plinking and boinging

Have a good day everyone

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Hi Chaps, hoping everyone is well and healthy, the HW80 from the Norfolk bash is a 23mm diameter piston to see how far I could take things , having shot it next to Jon Buds 24mm one , future ones will be 24mm as the materials are more readily available and the extra work isn't worth the small gain . Its now all finished, re blacked and sitting in a Warren Edwards tyrolean stock.

https://photos.google.com/album/AF1Q...dbOQNqtsHmSZhE

https://photos.google.com/album/AF1Q...OIsSVCrlpCsxdO
    Last edited by NickG; 28-02-2021 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post
    Sunday morning BOING and up we go

Looks like it’s going to be another fine day here in Kent, and absolutely ideal for some outdoor plinking and boinging

Have a good day everyone

BOING
    Cheers for the BOING, Paul.

Hope you enjoy your session in the garden. I'll hope to do the same. However, I was allowed just a little play time earlier in the week, so I'm anticipating a somewhat cool reception to that notion.

Quote Originally Posted by NickG View Post
    Hi Chaps, hoping everyone is well and healthy, the HW80 from the Norfolk bash is a 23mm diameter piston to see how far I could take things , having shot it next to Jon Buds 24mm one , future ones will be 24mm as the materials are more readily available and the extra work isn't worth the small gain . Its now all finished, re blacked and sitting in a Warren Edwards tyrolean stock.
    Hi Nick,

Fantastic to see you in the Boingery Lounge and I hope you are keeping well too.

Excellent information there. It would be lovely to witness this fine beast one day.

How's that beautiful aluminium rifle of yours doing? Any more development in recent times or did you leave as was?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Hi Nick,

Fantastic to see you in the Boingery Lounge and I hope you are keeping well too.

Excellent information there. It would be lovely to witness this fine beast one day.

How's that beautiful aluminium rifle of yours doing? Any more development in recent times or did you leave as was?
    I use the ally gun for field target now (it's in a laminate stock) I now have a synthetic piston ring in it, and an even softer spring. Hopefully we can all meet up in the foreseeable future, and you can shoot them .

Everything I have heard about your synthetic piston rings sounds very impressive, Nick; very well done.

It'll be fantastic once we finally get on top of this horrible situation and get back to some sort of normality. And being able to see you and all the other wonderful Boingerpeeps and try some of your wonderful toys is one of the things that I'll most look forward to.

Roll on The Boing!

Smile Rabbits, Rabbits, Rabbits!

And the very best of fortunes to all Boingerpeeps in BBS land and beyond.

BOING!

Evening all,

I had a busy weekend with working in the garden and didn’t get time for a BOING

So to make up for lost shooting, I had a Boing with my fettled .177 HW45 with some H&N Excite Plinking pellets. These are good value at £2.99 a pot from
    our sponsor but unfortunately they are out of stock at the moment

The H&N Excite Econ wadcutters are worth a go at the same price and are in stock

Anyhow, the pellets I used were a good consistent fit in the breech and offer good enough accuracy for pistol plinking, with plenty of clang and clatter on the metal spinners in my loft range

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Sounds like fun, Paul.

Yep, I noticed the "Plinking" line on the JSR site and will give them a go. I do have some of the Excite .22 Hammers and they seem very good and excellent value.

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Morning all.
    Just seen a link to The Classic Airgun show on you tube. Episode 1 is a webly but HWs etc in the future. Might be better to watch than Corrie Tone
    Pete