Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: The Boinger Bash Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    A quiet Hello from North of the Wall. Hope everyone's safe and well !
    Snow only just melted here after six weeks so its great to see everything's turning green again and hopefully "spring" is just around the corner !

Keep safe guys !
    “An airgun or two”………

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    Snow only just melted here after six weeks so its great to see everything's turning green again and hopefully "spring" is just around the corner !

Keep safe guys !
    Hello John,
    Pleased to hear you're OK up there and things are turning to spring BOING

We've got strong winds and rain today in Kent probably typical for the time of year....

Good news for us also, in that our club is reopening at the end of the month so we can get back down there for some 50m BOINGING for the springer boys, and BLATTING for the PCP folks

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post

Keep safe guys !
    Great to see you on, John.

Hope you're keeping safe and well too.

The Boing Equinox is just around the corner and bringing with it the promise of those longer days and rising temperatures.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post

Good news for us also, in that our club is reopening at the end of the month so we can get back down there for some 50m BOINGING for the springer boys, and BLATTING for the PCP folks

BOING
    Now that is excellent, positive news, Paul.

Makes me wanna go BOING!!!!!!!

Hello John,
    Pleased to hear you're OK up there and things are turning to spring BOING

We've got strong winds and rain today in Kent probably typical for the time of year....

BOING
    Hi Paul, nice to hear from you !
    Weather's the same up here, abysmal !

I myself was in the process of joining a local airgunning club but Corvid came along and put a halt to the proceedings. Hopefully when things settle down, I can resume my membership prcoess.

Keep safe,

John.
    “An airgun or two”………

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Great to see you on, John.

Hope you're keeping safe and well too.

The Boing Equinox is just around the corner and bringing with it the promise of those longer days and rising temperatures.
    Hi Tony, yes its been a while since I was last on here. Hope you and yours are all OK !
    And yes, now what with the seasons changing and the snows gone, I hope to get some serious lens testing done in the back range/garden as I've acquired a few pieces of kit that havent been shot yet !

Look after yourself,

John.
    “An airgun or two”………

All okay thanks, John.

Even now, with the days getting longer those dick birds ain't 'alf making a racket in the morning.. Love that time of day and accompanying chorus.. Be even nicer when these winds settle and things improve even more.

Proper Spring Time is just around the corner!

Evening all ....

This afternoon’s boinger action was shot with firstly my fettled .177 HW45 and H&N Plinking pellets, followed by my 1978 .22 Original Mod 5 and Falcon pellets

The old Model 5 is lovely to use, with a smooth action and a mere nudge on firing.

It’s got enough poke for close range plinking and the .22 pellets give the spinners a good clanging

Years ago I had an Original Mod 6 with the Giss Contra recoilless system, and that gun was in use most days for plinking and target shooting.
    With regret, I sold it and looking back now, wished I’d have kept it

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Is there going to be a springer bash in June?

Quote Originally Posted by Neil54 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I have made enquiries with a local land owner and a farmer as to the possibility of holding a meeting.
    The response is positive and we have a narrow window of opportunity between the hay being cut and the birds being released on the local shoot.
    The best dates for me would be the 26th and 27th June, the previous weekend being given the UKCAF to help share the cost.
    We have a possible plan B and alternative location plan C.

So 26th and 27th June 2021
    Between the A606 and A46, Nether Broughton near Melton Mowbray.

I will start new Thread shortly asking for prospective attendees. Depending on the situation at the time we may be limited on numbers.

Camping will be in a field, with portaloos, no running water but I will arrange for a water run every lunch time ish.

Lots to sort out but I will let you all know soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    Is there going to be a springer bash in June?
    Aha, thank you for visiting, young Al.

Subject to the pandemic situation and restrictions applying, hopefully / maybe.

It might be the one that Nice Neil is kindly proposing above.. Or might be somewhere else? In that perfect, perfect world, Uncle Mick might even make a miraculous recovery from his horribly debilitating condition and deliver the finest possible experience at our favourite Little Field of Joy?

Watch this space.

Evening all ....

This afternoon’s boinger action was shot with firstly my fettled .177 HW45 and H&N Plinking pellets, followed by my 1978 .22 Original Mod 5 and Falcon pellets

The old Model 5 is lovely to use, with a smooth action and a mere nudge on firing.

It’s got enough poke for close range plinking and the .22 pellets give the spinners a good clanging

Years ago I had an Original Mod 6 with the Giss Contra recoilless system, and that gun was in use most days for plinking and target shooting.

BOING
    Sounds like a most fulfilling boingery afternoon of fun, Paul.

We've all got the odd one that we regret having let go, chap. Mine was the .177 HW45 that I stupidly let go in the 90s and which MUST get replaced.

Bash 2021

I have priced insurance.
    I have priced the portaloos.
    I need to chat with an adjacent land owner with respect to plan b camping if the hay has not been taken off the field I would like to use.

All looking hopeful at the moment
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.

All sounding very promising then, Neil.. Thank you.

Evening all ....

BOING
    I have a mod6 they are great pistols to shoot