Thread: It's CO2 time!

It's CO2 time!

Being either off sick/furloughed for months, have been using my 'air' airguns a lot. Today I did the first lawn mow for ages, & realised it was quite warm...
    Hardly used any of the CO2 guns last year, first out was the Crosman 3576 - bought another 3 pellet clips, so in with a fresh CO2, set up a paper target at 6m.
    Forgot out much fun it could be, & how accurate. Then I tried it in rapid fire mode - & realised why I didn't bother after the first time I'd tried it...Forecast to be cold for a few days, when it warms up again I'll have another try at 'bonding' with the DW 8".

ATB

Bru
    Webley Mk3 x2, Falcon & Junior rifles, HW35x2, AirSporter x2, Gold Star, Meteors x2, Diana 25. SMK B19, Webley Senior, Premier, Hurricane x 2, Tempest, Dan Wesson 8", Crosman 3576, Legends PO8.

Good shout, I think I may dig out my CP2 soon.
    Rich.
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Quote Originally Posted by averageplinker View Post
    Good shout, I think I may dig out my CP2 soon.
    Rich.
    I've got an ASG Dan Wesson 715 (.177) on the way from Pellpax. I should have got myself something to shoot in the garden during the last lockdown - but better late than never!

Quote Originally Posted by A.J.P. View Post
    I've got an ASG Dan Wesson 715 (.177) on the way from Pellpax. I should have got myself something to shoot in the garden during the last lockdown - but better late than never!
    Let us know how you get on with it. It's had some rave reviews. You'll need some more cartridges, believe me! Bit of a fiddle having to stop to reload them every 6 shots.

Was a bit disappointed with the DW 8". Bought it new few years back, only seems to like CO2 Match or Geco pellets. Underpowered. Did read somewhere that when it was first converted from the bb version the engineers didn't allow for the increased resistance of pellets - how true that is I don't know.
    Took it out of the box the other day & my wife asked when I'd bought the new gun, it's not used a lot!

ATB

Bru
    Last edited by laverdabru; 03-03-2021 at 03:25 PM.
    Webley Mk3 x2, Falcon & Junior rifles, HW35x2, AirSporter x2, Gold Star, Meteors x2, Diana 25. SMK B19, Webley Senior, Premier, Hurricane x 2, Tempest, Dan Wesson 8", Crosman 3576, Legends PO8.