Thread: BSA No.8 Sight Swop?

BSA No.8 Sight Swop?

Maybe a bit of a long shot, but I have a good short stem sight with the 6 hole eyepiece and really need a long stem No.8 to go on a BSA Standard.

Anyone up for a swop?

Steve.

Hi Steve
    I can not be sure which one I have, but will check after the fair. Just give me a nudge on tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by steve medlock View Post
    Maybe a bit of a long shot, but I have a good short stem sight with the 6 hole eyepiece and really need a long stem No.8 to go on a BSA Standard.

Anyone up for a swop?

Steve.
    Hi Steve,

If Binners doesn't have the No8 sight you want, I have a BSA Light Pattern Improved Mod D fitted with a long stem No 8 sight with a six hole PH eye piece which still shoots a bit high at its lowest adjustment and really needs a short stem sight.
    Just to be absolutely clear, the one I have is pictured on the right below and the one I need is on the left

Let me know when you hear from Pete.

Brian
    Last edited by Abasmajor; 30-04-2021 at 08:42 PM.

could you not fit them lower down ? into the grip ?

Quote Originally Posted by Abasmajor View Post
    Hi Steve,

If Binners doesn't have the No8 sight you want, I have a BSA Light Pattern Improved Mod D fitted with a long stem No 8 sight with a six hole PH eye piece which still shoots a bit high at its lowest adjustment and really needs a short stem sight.
    Just to be absolutely clear, the one I have is pictured on the right below and the one I need is on the left

Let me know when you hear from Pete.

Brian
    Happy to step down and you two do the swap, because I am really busy and have no need for either.

Quote Originally Posted by zeroscore View Post
    could you not fit them lower down ? into the grip ?
    The sight is fitted as far back as possible without interference with the hand resting on the forend of the stock.
    Brian