Thread: Bell Target

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    A few photographs from my collection.

Guernsey air rifle clubs between the wars https://imgur.com/gallery/VKbd94c

Not great quality, taken with my phone.

Dave
    Made this comment else where here before, few 'Bougard/Bougord's feature in the photos, quite prominate Guernsey family, small holders/ market gardeners, family member Clifford Bougard came from Channel Islands to Nailsea, Somerset about 1900, set up successful grocery shop with market garden, heated green houses, supplied Bristol fruit &'veg wholesale market. Grew up with William, one of his grandsons, Cliff, William & his Dad were keen shooters, keeping pigeons, rats etc under control, recall target shooting too.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuyajonathan View Post
    Made this comment else where here before, few 'Bougard/Bougord's feature in the photos, quite prominate Guernsey family, small holders/ market gardeners, family member Clifford Bougard came from Channel Islands to Nailsea, Somerset about 1900, set up successful grocery shop with market garden, heated green houses, supplied Bristol fruit &'veg wholesale market. Grew up with William, one of his grandsons, Cliff, William & his Dad were keen shooters, keeping pigeons, rats etc under control, recall target shooting too.
    Thanks, I do recall. I put some of these up on of of JM' s threads.

Dave
    Smell my cheese