Thread: Crosman

Crosman

hello all picked up three pistols today one was a crossman medalist pump up thing pumps up but would nt be enough air to fire pellet out its a bit tatty his it worth getting parts[ ware from] and wot value would it be to someone thanks . next one is a cougar thats all thats stamped on it works but also tatty . third one is italian no makers name works tatty thanks

Tatty medalist in need of a reseal, £40 tops? But possibly £0. Depends if someone wants a project or spares.

Tatty milbro cougar (I assume the plastics are broken) maybe the same.

Mystery Italian pistol god knows. If it’s a pardini k10 about £500. If it’s a RO 72 about £5
    Morally flawed

lovely

thank you jeery

depending which medalist it is as they did the 1300 and a 1322 medalist either way complete and just needing seals a 1322 is worth 50 and the 1300 a little more but are harder to reseal and the piston seal isn't readily available

Quote Originally Posted by jack russel View Post
    hello all picked up three pistols today one was a crossman medalist pump up thing pumps up but would nt be enough air to fire pellet out its a bit tatty his it worth getting parts[ ware from] and wot value would it be to someone thanks
    An old Crosman medalist is worth getting parts for!
    I've bought a lot of seals for American pumpers and Co2 guns from a seller on the "bay" by the name of "eskie003".
    It also seems like the user Ped here on the BBS usually stocks seals for a lot of pumpers and co2 guns.

Quote Originally Posted by evert View Post
    An old Crosman medalist is worth getting parts for!
    I've bought a lot of seals for American pumpers and Co2 guns from a seller on the "bay" by the name of "eskie003".
    It also seems like the user Ped here on the BBS usually stocks seals for a lot of pumpers and co2 guns.
    i often buy old leaking 13xx's crosmans for parts to keep other ones running but tbh they have to be proppa fubar'd for me not to try to get them working

The Medalist is worth the effort
    Not a powerhouse but easy to pump and accurate over short range

Mine was a good paper target gun

lovely

thanks you all very helpfull