Thread: Bushnell Scope

Bushnell Scope

I have an old Air Arms rifle which, when I bought came with a Bushnell Banner 3-9x40 scope.
    Are these considered a good scope?
    I seem to recall about 20 years ago when I got the gun, it was fairly decent, but from my limited research recently I'm not sure if they are considered as such now.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeypops85 View Post
    I have an old Air Arms rifle which, when I bought came with a Bushnell Banner 3-9x40 scope.
    Are these considered a good scope?
    I seem to recall about 20 years ago when I got the gun, it was fairly decent, but from my limited research recently I'm not sure if they are considered as such now.
    They were great in thier day and still great now, I had the bigger one which was a glossy Finnish, Keep it and use it, Enjoy it, I have scopes here in boxes, One is the bushnell elite's which is a bit big and along with others but most of my guns got older scopes sat on them which are lovely and clear and even though not so big still look as clear if not better than today's crap made in China,

I acquired one recently, nice clear glass. It's sat on my Mk2 TX200
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Thumbs up

I'll be holding on to it

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    I had one many years ago and it was excellent for the money, I traded up to a Bushnell Trophy which came up on here cheap and still buy the older secondhand ones when I can find them.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in