Thread: Rohm Twinmaster Sport

Rohm Twinmaster Sport

Hi I am just about to acquire a Twinmaster Sport, does anyone know what the shot count per fill and the Ft/lb I could expect from this pistol?

Is that the co2 or pre charged?

Hi It will be a PCP

I have a PCP version of this.

The shot count is huge but I don't know the number.

Originally they're about 2ftlbs, I have the power upgrade kit on mine which brings it up to 3 and a bit.

Pay careful attention to the barrel gap as they lose a lot of power there if it's too large.

Thanks for the information, I have now got my pistol it's running at 3 to 3.2 ft/lbs 440 to 450 ft/sec so must have had the upgrade.
    Just a couple more questions if you don't mind 1st you mention the barrel gap? not sure just what you mean, do you have more information please? 2nd how do you change the rear sight blade, it appears to be sprung loaded and will move over to one side but still will not come out? don't want to put too much pressure on it without knowing if that's the way to do it?

Barrel gap is the gap between the rear of the barrel and the magazine or single shot loader.

The single shot loader is very slightly thicker so I set mine up to the smallest gap I could that would allow it to move.

There's a threaded collar on the barrel where it meets the frame, I made a rubber collar out of a piece of fuel pipe so I could grip the collar without damaging it (there's a special tool for this collar that I don't have). Once the collar is loose the barrel turns on a thread in the frame.

A 1.5 thou feeler gauge helped me at this but you could use thin paper or similar.

Reducing this gap made my rohm far quieter and sounded less powerful but added 100fps.

Not sure about sight blade but will have a look.

Tried to check the gap but could only find my metric feeler gauges 0.05mm = 0.0019" the gap is less than this, the gun is very quite and the pellet count is 130 and still counting, 100bar still on gauge so I assume that the gap is OK, I will carry on counting shots until performance drops off just to see how far it will go not that it matters as I will only be shooting in my workshop at 10 meters so can refill as required.
    Ref the back sight I took a photo to show what I mean but I don't seam to be able to insert a photo in this post? do you know what I have to do?
    Really impressed with this gun makes you wonder why they stopped making it, never shot a full match pistol couldn't afford one if I did, and the Rohm is already 5 times better than me so no point in spending all that money

Glad your enjoying it!

If it's making good power and quietly your barrel gap will be fine.

I do have a small collection of manuals and articles for this pistol on my pc, saved as . pdf's, if you want these you can email and I'll send them back to you.

Will pm my email.

Hi yes please, I have sent you an email to the address you provided in your PM many thanks.

Hi manuals all received, I cannot thank you enough I have searched the web with very little success with all the files you sent should now be able to sort any problems once again Thank you

No probs.

I can't help hoarding this stuff, in most cases if it looks useful I save it as a .pdf on my desktop.

All I need now is a manual for a bsa Scorpion pistol.

Those pdf files along with many others will remain on my PC until in a thousand years somebody digs it up and has a laugh at our technology, trouble is I don't just collect pdf files I have a shed, a Greenhouse and a double garage full of really useful stuff, if I come across a manual for a Scorpion will forward it to you with pleasure

May have some help coming for Scorpion manual on the forum.