Blame continued lockdown boredom, or a chat on another thread mostly with the Venerable Tony L about older pellets, but I’ve been doing some pellet research/window shopping today and have a few random questions.

1. I discover that JSB make a range of “Exact Premier” pellets. £12+ for 200 in fancy packaging like some of the high-end 10M match pellets. Given that regular £9ish for 500 JSBs are awesome, is there any way the Premiers are worth it? Anyone tested them?

2. Tony loves .177” H&N Baracuda FT. They look excellent. I’ll trust him and buy some, but has anyone else tried them?

3. What is the difference between 9.57gn Baracuda FT and 9.57gn Baracuda Light, especially as they appear visually identical in advertising? Why are the latter often more expensive than the FT, without all the marketing about how accurate the FT are?

4. .22” H&N Baracuda 18s. 18gns versus the usual 21. What’s the point of them? Too heavy for a springer (I think so, myself)?

5. Bisley LRG. Any good?

6. Bisley Superfield. The ones that look like a semi-hollowpoint version of the 80s H&N Silhouette. I want to like them. Am I delusional?