Thread: Slough Scuba Centre status?

Slough Scuba Centre status?

I got this in response to an email (address given on the website/FB page) asking if they were open or when would they be open..

slough scuba store is no longer trading so doesn't accept emails to this address
    Does anyone know if they are closed permanently or is a 'no longer trading automated response' possibly a temporary situation? I fear not.

If they are closed, can anyone suggest where else in S. Bucks /East Berks could I find a surface bottle friendly fill shop?

Bucks / Herts border Ronnie Sunshines.
    Pay for it up front on their Web site

Called Tony at Emmett and Stone ?
    ,AA , Magtech , Arnie, Sako, Ruger . plus the others .

Quote Originally Posted by B&W FOX View Post
    Bucks / Herts border Ronnie Sunshines.
    Pay for it up front on their Web site

Called Tony at Emmett and Stone ?
    Thanks. Just back 30 mins ago from a 'special' click and collect from Ryan at Emmett and Stone and didn't think to ask him.

Gary Hamilton bailed out. Clearly the guy who took it on had to bail. They were not making any money as I understand it.
    In a battle of wits I refuse to engage with an unarmed person.
    To one shot one kill, you need to seek the S. Kill only comes from Skill

Quote Originally Posted by Steyr View Post
    Gary Hamilton bailed out. Clearly the guy who took it on had to bail. They were not making any money as I understand it.
    Yeah, got a reply to my email that had bounced back - obviously read by someone.

Sorry to give you bad news but Slough Scuba is no longer trading. You can try scuba tec. at Eastcote who should be able to do air fills.
    Not sure of his opening times should be on web site
    hope this helps
    Paul and Gary
    Pity to see these businesses go. They won't be the only ones. Decent lot they were too. Always seemed amused to see an air gunner in. The place seemed to be a chat centre too where water sports types would gather to chew the cud. A bit like some gun shops!

Just got the Emmet and Stone email circular and they are indeed filling bottles now!

Did your air rifle take a bit of a hammering over lockdown?

Now may be the time to get it serviced! We do all types of rifle, airgun and shotgun servicing in house. Bring it in for a quote!
    We also do air refills with our in store compressor - bring your cylinder in, no appointment needed.