Thread: pcp pump for under a fiver!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Pump

Quote Originally Posted by averageplinker View Post
    holy carp! That's less than the seal kit i bought and have yet to fit to my fx pump. Tempted if only to see how many months it takes to arrive
    i thought this, ordered on the 02/03/2021,around 9pm, and it has just arrived,china to here [according to lable ] and for less than a fiver,weights about half as much as a rifle, that costs £13 average,for me to post a couple of hundred miles, within the uk,how come?.
    Last edited by basa; 05-03-2021 at 12:31 PM.

Yes mine only took a couple of days, How can they make and send for that price, Inside was a bit of foam packing, My cat has been playing football with that the last hour or so, Its paid for itself already ,

Arrived

Well mine has arrived but unfortunately the hose is threaded with what looks like an 8mm thread so can't be connected to an airgun, I will have to make an adapter to turn it to 1/8 bsp, oh well still worth a fiver.
    Good deals with,pesca,eragon,old bull,twotitans,paladin,gman,howard6750,rafferty,ca v123,lucky trigger,gt550a,bassmanrich,munchman,snipperuk,dm80 ,ali d,ranger,gubby_uk,deadly,gedfinn 2,viper77765,I. J.,SCOTTK,stanbridge,gmac,FRENCHI,2240phil,Gwylan, the piercer

Quote Originally Posted by maw1 View Post
    Well mine has arrived but unfortunately the hose is threaded with what looks like an 8mm thread so can't be connected to an airgun, I will have to make an adapter to turn it to 1/8 bsp, oh well still worth a fiver.
    I had a quick connector on the end if mine, So should go straight on my air ranger, I got adaptere here so can fit any one on it,

Hi, will take a look for an adapter cheers.
    Good deals with,pesca,eragon,old bull,twotitans,paladin,gman,howard6750,rafferty,ca v123,lucky trigger,gt550a,bassmanrich,munchman,snipperuk,dm80 ,ali d,ranger,gubby_uk,deadly,gedfinn 2,viper77765,I. J.,SCOTTK,stanbridge,gmac,FRENCHI,2240phil,Gwylan, the piercer

Pump arrived

Pumps has arrived.
    Looks OK.
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.

Mine has arrived 😁
    Apparently I need to refuel it every 800 strokes......petrol or diesel I wonder lol
    I am guessing it means re-oil, so would that be silicone oil????
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Mine has arrived. Quick fit adapter will go straight on my SMK PP700